c 21-22

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 21 Sichuan City

Assistant Liu drove to pick him up the next day. Luo Peng, who had been hired before, already had another job, so this time he was replaced by a driver who was also the taciturn type. Assistant Liu was very accurate about Shen Yunting's preferences.

After arriving in Ruishi for a night's rest, the three of them went to the Gambling Stone Market the next day. There were some new products here, but not many, and with the breakthrough of Shen Yunting's cultivation base, he could use more soul power and spiritual power. up. After two days of shopping, I bought all the rough stones I wanted to buy.

With a lot of money left in his hand, Shen Yunting set his sights on the Ming material again. The Ming material is the jadeite that has been opened. Apart from the jadeite, Shen Yunting also wants to buy jade.

There is no jade mine here, but there are still some jade bought from other places. The three of them ran for two days, and Shen Yunting spent only 50 million of the money in his hand before stopping.

After resting at the hotel for one night, Shen Yunting carved two jade pendants with two protective formations engraved inside. The level is not high. Considering the attack power of zombies in the early days of the end of the world, they can probably resist three attacks for others. There are ways to do better, but he doesn't want to expose too much.

Early the next morning, Shen Yunting put two jade pendants into a wooden box and gave them to Assistant Liu. He had read Assistant Liu's information, and he was divorced and single, with a daughter in high school.

Assistant Liu has never made a mistake in everything he does these days, and he is careful and witty. He doesn't mind giving a little help.

Assistant Liu looked at the jade plaque a little surprised, Shen Yunting smiled and said: "Assistant Liu has worked hard these days, I have finished what I have to do, and it is time to go back. I bought these two pendants when I went to Yuqingguan. The Lord has consecrated it, saying that it can keep people safe three times. I remember that Assistant Liu has a daughter, so I will send it to you as a souvenir." Yuqing Temple is a Taoist temple in Suzhou. I saw it once in a travel promotion, so I just used it as a cover.

Assistant Liu took it with both hands, and thanked him: "Thank you, Boss Shen, I will keep it well."

Shen Yunting doesn't care whether he is sincere or not, if he gave the thing, if their father and daughter are useless, it is their own life, so give it to him anyway . Assistant Liu calculated the two-month construction period and asked him to return the car, house and warehouse, and Shen Yunting bid farewell to the two of them.

After going to the Antique Street, Shen Yunting went to look for a few more shops selling talisman paper, but he still couldn't find anything good, so he bought a little and then bought a lot of Daoist books. People, always pretend to be like.

He took a taxi to the airport, and he booked a ticket to Sichuan City today. After coming to this world, he ate a lot of food, and his favorite is Sichuan cuisine. He went to Sichuan City purely to buy food. By the way, he will see more before the end of the world. Look at the beauty of this world.