c 25-26

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 25: Touching Porcelain

    Shen Yunting cleaned up the rest of the rubbish and went back to the study to start drawing talismans. The first thing he drew was the storage talisman. He adjusted the rune a little bit, reducing the space of the top storage talisman and increasing the number of times, and then put some The takeaway was handed to Yinyue.

    "This is for you. If you want to eat, you can take it and eat it yourself. Let me know when you're done."

    Yinyue was a little embarrassed.

    "Master, I actually don't need to eat. I just feel greedy after not eating for a long time, so I eat too much."

    Shen Yunting stuffed the storage talisman into its fur, which can hide things, and there are small storage talismans inside. Object space is its private small space.

    "It's okay, I didn't think of this before, you can eat and play with it. I also bought a lot of snacks, and when I have time to sort them out, I will get you snacks."

    Yinyue nodded excitedly: "Thank you, master, I will save food."

    Shen Yunting couldn't laugh or cry: "You don't need to save too much, I should still be able to afford it."

    That's what he said, but he was actually a little worried, he didn't feel sorry for Yinyue's food, but he didn't know Where should I get food for it to eat? Fortunately, he has always had the habit of saving takeaways, and he has saved a lot until now, which is enough for them to eat for a while.

    In the future... let's talk about it, if it doesn't work, learn to cook by yourself, he saw that there are spiritual food master's exercises in the master's study.

    Shen Yunting drew a lot of messy talismans again, and prepared some low-level talismans that could be drawn so far. Seeing that the time was almost up, he peeled the remaining peach tree in the open space, peeled it into wooden boards, and combined it into One by one wooden boxes are drying in the open space, there is a light source and a breeze in the space, otherwise I dare not claim to be a world of its own.

    After finishing the routine shopping the next day, Shen Yunting began to stroll around the surrounding attractions. He spent the first few days in this world in the hospital. He had just been discharged from the hospital and learned about the end of the world. Since then, he has been preparing , Haven't been able to take a good look at the world yet.     Although the original owner's memory contained many scenery, but after all, he did not see it with his own eyes. He didn't want to come to this world for a while, and the memories left behind were full of devastation.

    A little tired from shopping in the afternoon, Shen Yunting found a beautiful and shady place to sit down, took out a "Tao Te Ching" and read it, he bought a lot of Taoist classics according to the information he found on the Internet, but he never took out empty look.

    Just in the past few days when I have leisure time to play, I read all these classics by the way. If I want to pretend to be a Taoist disciple, I always have to do my homework. It is easy to memorize these classics, and he is not going to really devote himself to Taoism, so this is enough.     Driving home in the evening, he had just come out of the scenic spots around Sichuan City, and he had to drive for a while before returning to the city, when something suddenly jumped out of the woods beside the road and hit the front hood of his car , was hit and flew out again, Shen Yunting stepped on the brakes reflexively, looked back and forth and saw no car coming, turned on the emergency lights and got out of the car to check the situation.     There was a chubby orange cat lying on the road in front of the car, Shen Yunting approached, the orange cat moved, moved to his feet with difficulty, stretched out its two front paws to hug his ankles and did not move.     Shen Yunting felt that this scene was a bit familiar. He remembered a piece of news that he saw before. The old lady went to the side of the road and lay down in front of the car that was about to drive away. When the owner got out of the car to check, she hugged the car owner's leg and did not let go...     Shen Yunting was cold Looking at this unbroken fat cat with a level of cultivation higher than his own, he thought: Oh, Pengci.