c 213-214

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 213 The Action Begins

    After simply dividing the areas and tasks, the convoy stopped, and each group leader got off the command vehicle and returned to the team, leading their respective teams to act separately.

    After all, this large group of people had not undergone unified training, and they belonged to various forces. Forcing them to act together would easily hold each other back.

    Among them, only the military department, Xueyang, and the temple have their own flying beasts, and there is only one flying beast in the temple, and they act on their own.

    The rest of the teams are responsible for shunting and harassment. The large teams each have 50 supernatural beings, and the medium-sized teams have 30. They are divided into two groups to follow Xue Yang and Xie Sui, and cooperate with them to eliminate high-level zombies.

    The convoy was divided into five, Xue Yang's convoy was in the east. After only a few minutes of driving, the roar of zombies came from ahead.

    Tens of thousands of tireless and painless zombies roared in unison, and the eardrums of people who were shocked before they got close were aching.

    Lian Tiancheng, who was driving, let out a "fuck" and rubbed his ear with one free hand. "Isn't this voice deafening all night?"

    Lu Huai stretched out his hand to cover Shen Yunting's ears, and Shen Yunting said with a smile: "Can you still cover it all night? Take it away, and use spiritual energy to cover the ears lightly. Then use spiritual energy to infuse the meridian points on the ears, so that the loud voice can be filtered, and at the same time, other movements will not be dropped."

    Lu Huai followed the method he said, and found that it was much better. Only Lian Tiancheng and Lian Tiancheng in front of him The messenger sent by Xie Sui had a bitter look on his face. Can't understand, can't learn, uncomfortable.

    Several flying beasts had already hovered in the mid-air of the zombie crowd, but even they couldn't easily find high-level zombies in the dense crowd of zombies.

    The fire wolf and several medium-sized teams next door had already played the music of the square dance, but the effect was not very good because the voice of the zombie group was not small.

    As soon as Li Xing gritted his teeth, the leading cars were hung with fresh flesh and blood. Several barrels of blood were poured on the cars. The drone flew over the zombies with a punctured mineral water bottle, and the blood inside was dripping. The answer fell on the zombies below.

    They flew towards the fire wolf's team again, and a group of zombies were attracted by the smell of blood and diverted their targets.

    The deputy team next to him muttered distressedly: "How many bloody blood and blood sausages are these, damn zombies!"

    Li Xing was a little scalp numb from the large number of zombies swarming in the picture. As soon as he muttered, he couldn't help laughing out loud.

    He squinted his eyes, picked up the walkie-talkie and said, "Don't run too fast, don't let the zombies lose you. Snipers, throwers, and supernatural beings are ready. After running for a while, the zombie group will definitely separate into layers. Kill the ones in front first." Second-level zombies. Also, pay attention to precautions and be careful of sneak attacks by high-level zombies."