c 227-228

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 227 Conspiracy

    The Ningcheng base has completed its self-inspection and is still under construction. Almost all of Xueyang's zombie crystal cores were given to Shen Yunting. It is unlikely that the people below will keep them for cultivation. , Lu Huai was quite relieved.

    The construction inside the city, the planting outside the city, and the collection of materials from zombies in the city are also indispensable. Zhou Mu followed Lu Xuan, and the two led a team to march in Ningcheng City.

    Ever since Xueyang got on the right track, Zhou Mu followed him on missions from time to time. As a supernatural being, he couldn't stay in the city every day as a civil servant. Without actual combat experience, even if his ability is abolished, if there is danger in the future, how can he protect the person he wants to protect?

    Lu Xuan fiddled with the drone in his hand, looked at the screen transmitted by the drone, and said to Zhou Mu with disgust on his face: "It's really unlucky, I met the group of people in the temple again."

    Zhou Mu frowned and said thoughtfully : "The temple seems to be wandering around Xueyang recently. Go back and tell everyone to be vigilant. I always feel that they are going to mess with it."

    Lu Xuan handed the drone to the team next to him for control, squinting and said: "Mu Wen Han's attack on the Lu family before was resolved by his sister-in-law's pure heart formation, so he couldn't bear a grudge against us, right?"

    "It's hard to say." Zhou Mu shook his head, "I don't know him well, but I know how vicious this man is from the methods he uses. No matter what, it's always right to be on guard." After the

    two chatted, the motorcade At today's destination, Lu Xuan looked at the compass in his hand, picked up the walkie-talkie and said, "There are level-three zombies nearby, and I will deal with them. Everyone should pay attention to safety, and those with abilities should protect the team members to avoid sneak attacks by level-three zombies."

    After finishing speaking, he said to Zhou Mu: "Brother Zhou, let's take a team of supernatural beings to kill the third-level zombies."

    Everyone has already mastered this procedure, and the two brought thirty supernatural beings to the direction of the compass. drive over.

    The third-level zombies were not far away, right in the area they were going to clean up today, and the car arrived not long after driving to avoid being discovered by the third-level zombies in advance. They used silencers to shoot all the way.

    When they got closer, they directly used abilities and weapons to deal with the surrounding zombies.

    Lu Xuan explained a few words in a low voice, and everyone got out of the car and dived in the direction of the third-level zombies. At the level of Lu Xuan, he is no slower than a car, but his stamina is not as good. As long as he gets close to a level 3 zombie, he will never let it run away.

    Just when everything was going as usual, a bird flew over them, and the white wolf who was following Zhou Mu became alert, stared at the sky, and assumed an attacking posture.