c 3-4

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter Three

Shen Yunting tried to deduce, but felt the hindrance after only opening the head, frowned and gave up resolutely, and did not forcefully continue.

He is not proficient in calculations, he can only simply look at his face, and wants to spy on the secret of fate, he cheated with a magic weapon he once obtained. Although he fished out that thing, it would consume souls to use it force.

His soul and body are intact now, but his body is really weak. The immortal soul is put into a mortal body, and it will explode if you don't pay attention. This kind of thing is unavoidable. The more times you do, the more incompatible your body and soul are. There are obstacles, and there are many inconveniences in daily life.

This is also the reason why he stayed in this body with all five elements.

Shen Yunting got up early the next day, his injuries were almost healed, and he was ready to be discharged from the hospital. The secretary sent by Zhou Mu had completed the discharge procedures, and came to the ward to help pack his things, and took his luggage with him. go all the way down.

Shen Yunting followed behind in a black suit, with a solemn expression. Today was the funeral of Shen's father and Shen's mother. He couldn't pretend to be heartbroken, he could only remain serious to show respect.

It's just that along the way, Shen Yunting's complexion became more and more serious. Seventy to eighty percent of the people he met along the way were dead-faced, and the doctors and nurses looked like almost no one could survive. What disaster?

After leaving the gate of the inpatient building, the driver was already waiting at the gate. Attentively opened the rear door for Shen Yunting, Shen Yunting glanced at him before sitting in, retracted his eyes and frowned slightly, the secretary was fine, but the driver was full of anger, it seemed that it was not just the hospital's problem.

The vehicle slowly drove towards the gate of the mourning hall. Shen Yunting got out of the car and faced Zhou Mu and others who were coming up. He glanced over and couldn't help but clicked his tongue. Few of them could survive, even Zhou Mu looked dead , it seems that it doesn't matter, otherwise Zhou Mu will die, who will show him the company.

A yin and yang voice came from in front of him: "Yun Ting is really lucky. I voted for the life of a young master. There will always be someone who is courteous. I don't even have to do my parents' funeral. If someone is in a hurry, I will help. ."

At the funeral of Shen's father and Shen's mother, they said that their only son had a good life?

Shen Yunting glanced lightly. The middle-aged man next to Zhou Mu was looking at Zhou Mu's secretary who was following him with a smile that was not a smile. This man is the second largest shareholder of the company, surnamed Zhang. The vice president is a dog of a feather, and this is accusing himself of scolding Zhou Mu by turning the corner.

Shen's father's shares accounted for 67% of the company, occupying an absolute advantage. When he was alive, these small shareholders and small leaders couldn't stand up.

Zhou Mu's expression suddenly changed, and just as he was about to speak, Shen Yunting slightly bent his mouth and waved his hand to signal him not to speak.