I make my way through the crowd as another guy approaches Danika while the first guy is still talking to her. I see him slip something in her drink and my blood boils. Morgan sees Danika and gets off the dance floor and makes his way over towards the bar.

"It's good to see you out." Morgan tells Danika and sizes up the guys.

I walk over and order another drink for her. I stand on the other side of her, almost blocking the other guy's way towards her.

"Friends of yours?" One of the guys ask.

"Work." She says and Morgan calmly leans against the counter.

"Oh, what do you guys do?" The other guy asks.

"Catch scumbags like you." Danika calmly replies and the two guys look at one another.

"I know you put something in my drink." She admits and the second guy scoffs.

"No I didn't." He argues.

"Okay, then drink it." She shrugs.

"I got it for you." He counters with hesitation.

"I insist." She says and takes the glass and splashes the drink in his face.

She knees the other guy in the junk and he groans and leans against the counter for support.

"The next time either of you feel the need to drug a girl, I suggest you remember this feeling." She warns both of them in a low voice.

"Want me to arrest them?" I ask.

"Nah, I think they got the message." She says and I smirk as they hurry away.

"Just when I thought you couldn't get any sexier. Wanna dance?" Morgan asks in a flirty tone.

"Love to." She says and takes his hand and they head out on the dance floor.

I get her drink from the bartender and bring it back to the table. I make it a habit to guard it from any possible men.

"Everything okay?" Haley asks.

"Yeah, some assholes tried to drug Danika. We sorted it out." I explain and she slowly nods, looking a bit worried.

"I saw that..." Prentiss says skeptically.

"Where is she now?" Haley asks and I point out on the dance floor.

There I see her in front of Morgan dancing while some other girls are trying too hard to get his attention. But he's focused on Danika and her alone. Another guy comes over and starts dancing with her so she's in between him and Morgan.

"So, how are they treating you at the BAU, Emily?" Haley asks, looking away from the dancing.

"She means, am I being nice to you." I clarify as I take my eyes off of Danika for a moment.

"Actually, everyone's been incredibly nice. Well, I mean almost." Prentiss clarifies and I know she's talking about Danika.

"It takes a bit for her to warm up to people." I assure her and Prentiss nods her head.