I then placed another black piece down, and flipped one of Fina’s white piece that was trapped between mine, changing it into a black bear.

"Okay Fina, now try placing a white piece in the same way to capture a black piece of mine."

"Can I put it anywhere?"

"Yes, as long as you place it next to one of my pieces."

Fina placed her white piece next to one of mine. She then flipped my piece as it was in between two of her pieces.

"We keep placing our pieces back and forth like this. Whoever has more pieces of their color in the end wins."

"I think I get it."

It didn’t take long for us to enter an all out reversi war, successfully killing time while waiting for the party to end.

Honestly, I had wanted to make some playing cards, but I couldn’t decide on what to draw for the Kings, Queens, and Jacks. I had ended up just overthinking those trivial things, so I had decided to make reversi instead.

Also, drawing fifty-two cards plus the Jokers would be just too much of a pain.

I was planning on asking Mylene-san if printing artwork was possible in this world first, before committing to it.

I figured I would be using His Majesty for the Kings, and Her Highness for the Queens, but I couldn’t think of anything good for the Jacks, so I was thinking of maybe just putting Princess Flora on them. Cliff, Eleanora-san, or Noa could also work. As for Misa, I didn’t even consider her till now.

Drawing a bear for the Joker should be okay, and if it got too difficult to pick, I could also just draw bears on all the cards.

When I got back to Crimonia, maybe I should discuss this with Mylene-san. It would be nice to have more games to play when I was stuck in a room with other people like this.

As for when I was alone, I could just sleep, of course.

We played Reversi for a while, ate some of the pudding we made yesterday, and then also ate some pizza. We leisurely spent our time in the room.

As we lazed around on the bed after filling our bellies with pizza, Noa and Misa came into the room wearing beautiful dresses.

Noa’s dress was red, matching her glistening blonde hair, and Misa was wearing a pale blue dress, which also matched her light brown hair really well.

Fina would be wearing a dress for Misa’s party as well; I was really looking forward to that.

"Both of you are so cute."

"Thank you."

"Did the party go smoothly?"

Based on their smiles, it seemed like it had ended peacefully.

I figured that the opposing nobles would try to harass them, but maybe I was wrong?

"Yes, it went great. Zelef-san was really cool."

Noa and Misa then told us about the party.

It turned out that some nobles had indeed tried to complain about the food. Well, at least they hadn’t put trash into it.

The more I heard about those nobles, the more they sounded like the typical stupid nobles I had read about in stories.

How dared they eat Zelef-san’s food and then claim it tasted bad. Even though they didn’t know who made the food, most people wouldn’t just say something tasted bad when it tasted that good.