Chapter 57

Bear-san Goes to the Royal Capital’s Commerce Guild

After we entered the room and the two of us were alone, Fina and I both let out a big sigh before sitting on the beds.

"Big sis Yuna, today was tiring."

"Are you okay?"

"I’m all right, but is it really okay for someone like me to stay at an aristocrat’s house?"

"I thought you were rather quiet, but you were thinking about such a thing."

"That’s because if I blurted out something strange and offended someone, it would trouble my family."

In the end, that was how nobles seemed from a commoner’s point of view.

"Well then, now that the escort request has also been dealt with, shall we look for an Inn? Fina can also calm down that way, right?"

"But, the money-"

"That much is fine. Fina doesn’t need to worry about the money, you know."

"But…"

"I don’t want to hear any more ‘buts’. Anyway, we’ll look for an inn tomorrow, so let’s call it a day and go to sleep already."

"Okay. Thank you, Big Sis Yuna."

We got into our respective beds and slept to recover from the day’s fatigue.

The next morning, Fina was already awake and was sitting on the bed with a bored look on her face, having nothing to do.

"Good morning."

"Good morning to you as well."

"You’re already up."

"Yes, I woke up at my usual time, but there was nothing for me to do."

Ever since her mother had fallen ill, Fina had woken up early in the morning to do the housework and to work at the guild.

It had probably become a habit for her to get up early in the morning.

"Then, after I get changed, shall we head to the dining room?"

"Isn’t it still too early?"

"If it’s too early, we should go outside to eat. In that case, we can also search for an inn along the way."

"Are you really going to look for an inn? I can bear with it here, if that’s what you are worried about."

"It’s not for Fina’s sake. I also don’t feel at ease in this house."

The dining room was empty when we arrived.

It seemed that a noble’s morning started late.

For the time being, we decided to search for someone who would be able to give us permission to go out.

When we left the dining room and entered the hallway, we found the maid from yesterday.

"Well, if isn’t Yuna-sama and Fina-sama. You’re both up early."

"Good morning. I’d like to have a meal. Is it possible? If not, then I was thinking of heading out."

"No, it is fine. Please wait for a short while in the dining room."

While we were waiting in the dining room, Eleanora-san entered.

"Ara, you’re up early."

"Good morning to you."

"Good morning. Having a meal already?"

"Yes."

"Then, what are your plans for today?"