Chapter 41

Bear-san Takes Action For The Sake Of The Orphanage

I returned to the Bear House and started considering the orphanage.

Things that were necessary for living.

Food, clothing, and shelter. These three things.

For clothes, it was not yet necessary to rush to get it.

For food, it would become necessary in a few days.

For shelter, because it was repaired, it should be okay.

As expected, the biggest problem was probably the food.

Like the food stall uncle said, bringing over food every day was not an option.

I extended a helping hand, so I don’t want to retract it.

When I was troubled over what to do, I heard knocking on the door and Fina calling out.

"Fina, is the dismantling finished?"

"Yes. Then, the guild master summoned Big Sis Yuna, so I came."

I couldn’t come up with a solution to the matter regarding the orphanage, so I headed to the guild with Fina.

"Oh, you’re here."

The guild master himself came out to receive me.

"So, what about the Black Viper?"

"Ah, it’s been refrigerated."

When I entered the cold storage warehouse, there was a large quantity of skin and meat inside, and the fangs had been gathered into a big pile.

"How much does the guild want?"

"The more the better; there still won’t be enough though."

"How about half?"

"If possible, a little more."

"In that case, I’ll take one-third."

"Hmmm. In that case, it’s fine."

After receiving the guild master’s approval, I secured my portion and stowed it away in the bear box.

"Next, is the magic stone. I actually wanted you to sell this, too."

Magic stones were necessary for various things I was making, so I had not been selling them recently and kept them instead.

Although I had not yet decided on what the Black Viper’s magic stone would become, I had no intention of selling it.

"Please wait a bit more for us to gather the money, the sum is an amount that takes a bit of time to gather."

"Anytime is fine, you know."

The sun had begun to set by the time I left the guild.

Today I went straight back to bear house.

I finished the day with dinner and a bath before laying on top of my bed.

I tried to think about a method to help the orphanage using the black viper materials, but couldn’t think of one.

If I sold it, it would become money, but that was it.

I called out the status screen to check if I had gone up a level after defeating the Black Viper.

Recently, I have not hunted monsters besides low-ranked ones like wolves and goblins, so my level hasn’t gone up.

This time, my level had risen, thanks to defeating the high-ranked Black Viper, and I had also learned a new skill.

Name: Yuna