Chapter 144

Captured Princess’ Perspective

Author’s note:

It’s been a long time since last Fina’s Perspective.

Big Sis Yuna left me behind, and I had watched Bear-san’s back disappear out of sight.

Why had it turned out like this?

Big Sis Yuna had wanted me to dismantle a Black Tiger, but since I would have needed a mithril knife to do it, she had suggested for us to go and buy it together.

I knew that mithril knives were expensive.

I had told her that she could ask the guild to dismantle it, but she had said something about it coming in handy at a later date and had decided to go and buy one. At a later date… Really, Big Sis Yuna, what were you planning on making me dismantle?

Since there had been no mithril in Crimonia, we had went to the capital using the Bear-san Gate at Big Sis Yuna’s Bear-san House. It had brought us there in an instant. Big Sis Yuna was incredible for having such an amazing magic tool.

After coming to the capital to buy a mithril knife, I ended up being captured by Eleanora-sama because she had given Big Sis Yuna a job to do, and I had to stay at Eleanora-sama’s mansion while she was away.

We couldn’t have told them that I could have returned to Crimonia through the Bear-san Gate since that was a secret between Big Sis Yuna and me.

I also couldn’t go with Big Sis Yuna, who was going to fight some monsters.

That was why, there had been no way to avoid staying at the capital.

Still, just imagining a commoner like me staying at a Noble-sama’s mansion, on my own no less, made my stomach ache.

I had asked Big Sis Yuna if I could stay at her Bear House, but they had rejected my idea.

Ugh, even though I was fine being on my own…

In the end, I had no other choice but to stay at Eleanora-sama’s mansion.

Yesterday, I had been with Big Sis Yuna, but now, Big Sis Yuna left me here alone and headed to the mine.

I didn’t want to cause any trouble to the people here, so I decided to stay in my room, but soon, I wasn’t alone anymore…

Eleanora-sama and her maid Suririna-san came to my room with a mountain of beautiful western styled clothes then smiled widely while browsing through the clothes.

Who would wear them?

Just imagining what would happen made my stomach ache. I wanted to believe they were Shia-sama’s clothes, but I knew I was wrong.

"Which one would suit her best?"

My fears of this being a really dangerous situation were confirmed when Eleanora-sama took a piece of clothing and looked at me.

"Fina-chan, let’s change clothes, okay?"

Eleanora-sama said and approached me while still smiling widely. She was scary.

Big Sis Yuna wasn’t here, so she couldn’t save me. I had to refuse her myself.

If I were to dirty those clothes… or if something else were to happen to them… just imagining it made me tremble.

"I’m already wearing western style clothes, so it’s okay."

I tried my best to refuse.

"Ara, that’s no good! You have to properly change your clothes. You already wore these yesterday, right?"