Chapter 134

Bear-san Tries To Dismantle The Black Tiger

Anzu’s restaurant was doing well now, with plenty of people coming in every day, though it wasn’t as busy as it was the first few days. Was it because other places started selling rice and fish, too? I did hear that some people, who came from Mireera like Anzu and her group, opened their own stores and restaurants. I was quite happy that rice and fish were now popular in Crimonia.

Still, I hoped that Anzu and the others would do their best so that our restaurant wouldn’t lose to the newcomers. Well, I honestly didn’t think that Anzu, who inherited Deiga-san’s cuisine, could lose to others, but then again, life was hard, and you didn’t know when your arrogance could bring about your end.

Although Anzu was modest and never arrogant, I still hoped she would be careful not to bring about her own undoing. I hope that her colleagues and Tirumina-san would do something if it was ever about come to pass.

 There was nothing I could do to help the restaurant, so I decided to leave it be and focus on what I was planning to do today, instead.

I called Fina to the Bear House; I planned on asking her to dismantle the Black Tiger, so that I could have its beautiful black fur.

It wasn’t like I had forgotten about it, but when I had returned from the guard mission, I had decided to take some time off, and when I had thought it was about time to ask Fina to dismantle it, Anzu had arrived, and I became busy with all sorts of things, like arranging the restaurant and getting everything ready for its opening, so no wonder I had completely forgotten about the Black Tiger.

So, now that I remembered it, I decided to finally have Fina dismantle it.

I thought about this from time to time, but it was really bad to ask a 10-year-old girl to dismantle monsters for me…

This wasn’t something that I, who had asked her to dismantle hundreds of monsters, should be saying out loud, though.

I idled around while waiting for Fina, and she arrived right on time.

"Good morning, Big Sis Yuna."

"Morning, Fina."

Her energetic greeting made me smile.

"So, what did you want me to do?"

 When I was about to ask Fina to dismantle the Black Tiger yesterday, we were surrounded by people, so I decided not to mention the Black Tiger yet, in fear of the uproar it could bring. I simply told her that I had a task for her, and that she should come to the Bear House this morning.

"I have something I want you to dismantle for me."

I took Fina to the warehouse I had built next to the Bear House, and brought out the Black Tiger there.

"Big Sis Yuna!?"

 Fina let out a surprised voice when she saw the Black Tiger.

I knew it; this was indeed something to be surprised about.

"I killed a Black Tiger on my latest trip, so could I ask you to dismantle it? I will pay you, of course."

 Fina looked at the Black Tiger.

"I don’t mind trying to dismantle it, but it might be impossible for me."

 Fina gave a slightly troubled answer.

"Really?"

 Even Fina couldn’t dismantle it?

It was a superior rank monster like the Tiger Wolves, so I thought that she could do it. Did I really not have any other choice other than to bring it to the Adventurer’s Guild?