Chapter 70

Bear-san, Meeting With The King

I returned first and went to Noa’s mansion to fetch Fina.

The capital was still noisy.

Well, a fast messenger would come tomorrow and it would settle down.

When I arrived at the residence, Suriri-san, who I made the flower bed with, took me to the living room.

After she told me to wait a little, I heard running, and the door burst open.

"Big Sis Yuna!"

"Yuna-san!"

Both Fina and Noa entered the room.

"You two, were you alright?"

"More importantly, are you okay, Big Sis Yuna?"

"Yuna-san, how is Father doing?"

"It’s fine! The monsters have been exterminated, and I made sure Cliff was okay. He will probably arrive within a few days, I think."

"Really?"

The smiling Noa was back.

"Noa, thank you for looking after Fina."

"Not at all, she is my friend, so it’s natural."

"Noa-sama…"

Fina seemed happy.

The day after I got back to the capital, the messenger arrived. After that, the soldiers and adventurers gradually came back and talked about the mysterious party of adventurers.

In the middle of this, Cliff also arrived.

The guild master Sanya-san returned the day after that, and I was ordered to report to the guild.

"Welcome, Yuna-chan."

"So, did you need something?"

"Yes, there is a little problem, you see."

She continued talking while avoiding eye contact.

"The king, you see, wants to meet with Yuna-chan, or more specifically, the imaginary A-rank adventurer."

"The king wants…I can refuse, right?"

"That’s…He said that he wanted it at all costs, you see. He keeps asking for your name. Of course, I didn’t talk about you, Yuna-chan."

The king = BIG TROUBLES.

The formula appeared in my head.

"Sanya-san, thank you for taking care of me. I will go on a journey, so please don’t search for me."

I recited a phrase that often came out in templates.

"Wait a minute! If you run, there will be a wanted poster! If you run, I will tell him your name!"

"Is that a threat?"

"I am talking about finding a compromise. You don’t want anyone to know about what you did, right?"

"Yes."

"Then, what about just talking about it with the king? I will ask his Highness to not tell anyone else!"

"You can do something like that?"

He was the king of a country.

Didn’t she understand that?

Not to mention, an unknown adventurer wouldn’t be able to see the king without guards in the room.

"He’s a man of his word, so if we can make him swear, it will be possible."