Chapter 130

Bear-san Takes Anzu To The Orphanage

The next day, I was waiting for Tirumina-san at my home.

"Good morning. Am I late?"

"No, you are right on time. Well then, I will be counting on you today."

Yesterday, I told Tirumina-san that Anzu had came to Crimonia, and asked her to accompany me today. I was worried that she would refuse because of her job, but she gladly accepted.

"What about the eggs?"

"It’s okay. My daughters are helping, and Liz is there, too. It might take them a while, but they will do it properly, so no need to worry."

It was fine, then. I was always relying on Tirumina-san for practically everything work related.

We went to the dorm and found all the women there, relaxing on the first floor.

"Ah, Yuna-san, good morning."

Anzu, who was sitting on a chair and having a drink, noticed us entering.

It didn’t take long for the other girls to notice and greet us, too.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, I slept like a log. The bed is great and really soft."

"Yuna-chan, can we really use these rooms?"

"And not be charged for using them?"

"Even though you told us we will also get a wage…"

"Are we possibly going to be doing some strange jobs or something else like that?"

They all intently looked at me.

"I will properly pay you, and you won’t be working any strange jobs. We will properly discuss your salary and what you will be doing soon, so please don’t worry about it. You are also free to refuse if you don’t want to do it."

Well, there was a saying that fits this situation very well. ‘Some things are too good to be true.’ It was normal for them to be worried.

I also didn’t really know how employees were treated in this world.

I once overheard that an apprentice was given food, clothing, and shelter, but no wages.

It probably depended on the employer, but I would definitely pay them wages.

"So, Yuna-san, who is this person?"

When Anzu asked who Tirumina-san was, I told her that she was the mother of Fina and Shuri, whom she had met in Mireera, and that she helped me with the store, mainly anything related to finance.

I then introduced everyone else, starting from the oldest, Nifu-san, and ending with Anzu.

With introductions out of the way, we sat down and started to talk about the future.

"Well then, I will summarize your jobs, okay? If you have any questions, don’t be afraid to ask."

I proceeded to briefly explain their jobs.

Anzu would be in charge of the restaurant and its menu while the others would help both at the restaurant and at the orphanage.

Some children would be sent to help the restaurant, too.

There would be six work days a week and one day off; the same as the “Bear-san’s Relaxing Shop”.

"I’m in charge……"