Chapter 189

Bear-san Wears A Dress!

The day of the party came. I was cornered, with no way to escape.

Never in my wildest dreams did I think it would come to this.

I had been betrayed by the ones I trusted most. No longer would I be able to believe in anyone.

With my mind reeling from the shock of the betrayal, I was unable to find a way out.

The traitors closed in on me. There was no time to think.

"Okay, Yuna-san. We’ve prepared a dress for you, so let’s get you all dressed up."

If it had been Mylene-san or Eleanora-san, I would have ran off even if I had to shake them, but it was Misa’s tenth birthday today, and the one approaching me with a beautiful dress in her hands was a ten-year-old girl.

"Noa, let’s talk first. We just have to talk this out."

"The Bear-san outfit matches you greatly, but since it’s Misa’s party today, you should wear a dress."

Noa took another step toward me, with a black and white dress in her hands.

Apparently, Fina and Noa picked out the dress together. They said they picked it because the colors matched Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear.

It certainly was a beautiful dress, I couldn’t deny that.

If I was back in my former world, and I had to choose between wearing a Bear Suit and a beautiful dress, I would, without a doubt, choose the dress. I was a girl, after all. Although just slightly, I wanted to try wearing that beautiful dress.

Though, I wasn’t sure if I had the courage to take off my Bear Suit at this point…

A normal girl would be happy to wear such a pretty dress. If only I was normal…

"Fina, why didn’t you say anything?"

Well, even if she had warned me in advance, I wouldn’t have known how to respond.

It would have given me some time to think about it at least, though.

"Because you had left me and had gone home by yourself, Big Sis Yuna."

She was talking about the time I had ditched her at Noa’s place when Noa had dragged her off to make her try on dresses.

"Also, Noa-sama had told me to keep it a secret since she wanted to surprise you on the day of the party. She was sure it would make you happy."

It was true, any normal girl would be happy to receive such a surprise.

They didn’t know how many times they would get the chance to wear a dress in their life, and I was sure they would happy to hear that they got the opportunity to wear such a pretty dress.

However, I was so used to wearing my Bear Suit at this point that I would be embarrassed if I were to suddenly wear a pretty dress.

"Yuna-san, won’t you wear it for our sakes?"

"Try it on at least to see if it will even fit you."

I wore my Bear Suit all the time, so they shouldn’t know what my sizes were, right?

I kept my three sizes top secret. Nobody knew them.

"Don’t worry, Lala-san judged your height, and I confirmed your sizes when we were in the bath together."

The bath? When? 

I had gone to the bath with Noa only recently.

Ah, she was talking about the time during the king’s birthday party!