Chapter 114

Bear-san And The Two Children Take a Stroll, Part 1

We left the inn and were walking on the streets when we met a familiar harem party.

"Yuna-chan! You came back?"

In the front was the thoughtful Tomea-san, and behind her were the harem party leader Blitz, the tiny Ran and the female swordsman Grimos.

"You all are still here?"

I thought that they would have left the city after they brought the food.

"Yeah, the guild master asked us to stay and kill the monsters in the area."

Blitz answered.

"More importantly, is it true that you subjugated the Kraken? I can’t believe it."

"Blitz, you are too skeptical. Everyone in the city is talking about it, so it has to be true."

"But it’s the Kraken, you know. How could someone kill that monster on their own?"

"That’s right, but Yuna-chan completely ignores common sense, so wouldn’t she be able to do it?"

"You don’t have to believe it. It’s better for me if you don’t."

"I believe it."

"Well, since the residents are saying so, I think you did it?"

Ran agreed with Tomea-san.

"The residents have no reason to lie."

Grimos shared her thoughts as well.

"And there’s also the tunnel, right? I think that you are all strange for believing it."

Blitz was the only one thinking logically.

"But Blitz, you’ve seen the tunnel too, haven’t you?"

"I saw it, but it’s also possible it was already there to begin with."

"There’s no way we had such a beautiful tunnel before, right?"

She looked at Blitz as if saying: ‘Are you an idiot?’

"Still, thinking about it logically…"

"Did Yuna-chan seem normal to you when she was arresting the bandits?"

"She didn’t."

Weren’t they saying some terrible things?

"Also, the residents are saying that she subjugated the Kraken, so wouldn’t something like a tunnel be normal for her?"

"Is it really normal?"

It seemed that Blitz still couldn’t accept it.

"So, what are you doing here? Didn’t you go back to Crimonia?"

"I came here to play with these two."

I introduced Fina and Shuri.

They gave their greetings and bowed.

"They’re cute children."

"So Blitz, will you guys stay here until the city’s renovation is finished?"

"Nope, we thought of going to Crimonia when the tunnel is opened."

"Really?"

"Since you made the tunnel, there’s no way we wouldn’t use it, right?"

Tomea-san confirmed what Blitz said.

"If you come to Crimonia, I will treat you to a meal at the very least."