Chapter 62

Bear-san Obtains Cheese

"Also, I’ve been holding onto a letter from the guild master of Crimonia."

It was the letter meant to prevent me from running into trouble.

Though, in the end, I still got into trouble.

"From Rarok?"

So the guild master’s name was Rarok after all.

I just learned it.

Though, even if I had known it, I hadn’t planned on calling him that.

Since he was known as the guild master.

Sanya-san read the letter.

"I understand. I want you to be careful, because it is likely for adventurers to start a fight based on your appearance. It was also written for me to lend a hand if possible, for the sake of keeping you out of trouble. It certainly would be a problem for the guild if trouble were to come up every time, so I’ll pass along the message to not needlessly confront you. There were adventurers and guild staff watching your fight, so it should spread around quickly. That being said, if there are still any meddling adventurers, I’ll do something about them one way or another."

"That would be a great help, but is it fine? Normally, the guild wouldn’t intervene in the quarrels between adventurers."

"That is the rule for the guild as a whole, but it can differ depending on the policies of each guild master. If there are guild masters who are indifferent, then of course there would also be guild masters who favor particular adventurers. I have my own experiences from being an adventurer, so I understand the hardships that female adventurers go through. I am an ally of female adventurers."

"In that case, I’ll be obedient and accept. Thank you."

"If it’s your gratitude you want to give, then it is fine if you take some high ranking work, okay?"

"Was that your real intention?"

"I’ve never heard of anyone subjugating tiger wolves, let alone a black viper, by themselves. For you to be D rank is unbelievable."

"Well, I’ve only been an adventurer for two months, and I didn’t take that many requests."

"There are also C rank requests. It’s fine if you take them, okay?"

"Hmm, I’ll go back for today. I’m still in the middle of touring the Royal Capital."

"Oh, is that so? How regrettable."

"I want to go sightseeing in the Royal Capital. Are there any places selling unusual items?"

"Unusual items?"

"Ingredients or tools, anything is fine."

"About those. The Commerce Guild would be well-informed about that, but it should be the western district now? Various shops are lined up there."

"The western district, right? I’ll go there next time."

I left the guild and went to the street stalls from yesterday.

When I arrived, I bought and ate snacks while I looked around the shops.

There were so many street stalls that if I had taken my time and looked around, I don’t think I would’ve finished seeing them after several days.

After I looked around for a while, I spotted the back of some familiar peoples.

"Fina, Noa, what are you looking at?"

I called out to the two I spotted at a street stall.

"Big Sis Yuna, why are you here?"

"I finished reporting to the guild. What are the two of you looking at?"