Chapter 151

Bear-san Commissions Two Dismantling Knives

Still hand in hand, Fina, Shuri, and I arrived at Gold-san’s smithy.

"Excuse me…"

I called out and entered the shop without waiting for a response.

I thought that Nelt-san would be the one inside the shop like usual, but I was wrong.

With a curt expression on his face, Gold-san was polishing the wares behind the counter.

"Gold-san?"

"Oh, Fina and Shuri. And Bear Missy as well, huh?"

"It’s rare to see you inside the store…"

Rather than rare, it might have been the first time.

"Nelt would literally kick me if all I did was sleep for having nothing to do, so… that’s why I’m now reluctantly polishing the wares."

"And Nelt-san is?"

"She is out with one of our neighbours. So, what are you doing here? Didn’t you go to the capital?"

"I went there and met Gazar-san. Your letter helped a lot, thank you very much."

I had already thanked Nelt-san but hadn’t yet gotten the chance to thank Gold-san, who had written the letter.

"How did you come back so fast? Ah, right, you can summon those bears, can’t you?"

He both asked the question and found the answer on his own, so I just ignored him.

"Is Gazar doing well?"

"He is."

"Good. It’s been a while since we last saw each other, after all. Well, I have nothing to do right now, so I might pay him a visit."

He said, looking into the distance and stroking his long beard as if recalling some time long past.

"So, did you manage to get a mithril knife?"

"There was a mithril shortage at the capital as well, so I couldn’t obtain it, but I did manage to get my hands on some mithril in the end."

"So, did you ask Gazar to make it for you?"

"I asked him for two fighting knives. I want you to make two dismantling knives, one for each of these two girls."

I said while putting my hands on Fina and Shuri’s heads.

"For Fina and Shuri?"

"Yep."

"Bear Missy… Do you know how valuable mithril is?"

"I do."

Fina had explained it to me on our way here.

"Okay, it’s fine as long as you do. So, I just have to make two knives, right?"

"Yes, please."

"Still, is it okay not to get one for yourself?"

"I wouldn’t use it even if I had one."

"Aren’t you an adventurer, missy?"

Everyone was thinking the same thing, huh?

Did every adventurer really need to know how to dismantle?

I didn’t plan on ever doing it, though.

"Oh right, I already showed it to Gazar-san, but I think you will also like to see this."