Chapter 89

Bear-san Goes To Subjugate The Bandits

I decided to leave all of the things regarding the Commerce Guild to Atora-san and began preparations for the bandit subjugation.

I said preparations, but it was just eating a meal.

"Missy, are you really going to exterminate those bandits?"

The muscled uncle said to me, looking worried.

He must have overheard my conversation with the Guild Master from earlier.

"That’s right. But before going, I will eat your delicious cuisine first, Deiga-san."

"I am happy to hear that, but for someone like missy to do such a subjugation, it will be dangerous."

"No problem. I am an adventurer, and you already saw my summoned beasts, didn’t you? I have those guys, so I will be done with this in no time."

"I see. Then, when you come back, I will make you the best meal I can with the ingredients I can procure."

"Then I have to hurry and defeat them rapidly, so I can eat it."

When I left the city, I summoned Swaying Bear.

Now, let’s go subjugate some bandits!

I went to the place where the bandits were said to appear.

I followed the coastal road at a horse’s running speed.

The salty breeze felt really great.

If it was just a little warmer, I could go for a swim.

I was sure that Fina had never seen the sea, so it would be great if we all came here in the summer. Still, I hadn’t swam since my primary school lessons.

More importantly, did any of my acquaintances know how to swim?

Of all the people I knew in Crimonia, I didn’t think there were any.

Well, just playing on the sandy beach could be fun too. I decided to leave the future to the future, and concentrated on the bandit extermination.

I didn’t know when the bandits would appear, so I activated detection magic.

The map was not filled in around here, so I would be following a black road from here on.

Further down the road on the black map, I saw four signals.

The bandits?

An ambush?

Would they attack an opponent riding a bear, though?

Well, if they were bandits, I just had to capture them and ask them about the location of their base, and if they were not bandits, I would just ignore them.

As I followed the road while not really caring about who they were, a few human silhouettes came into my view.

I saw the forms of four people who seemed to be adventurers.

One man and three women, so looking at it from a man’s point of view, it was something to be envious of.

Was this party one of those that society called a harem party?

When they saw me, the adventurers drew their swords and raised their staves, preparing for a fight.

Was it possible that they would attack?

As I approached slowly, the man blocked the path.

"Could you get out of the way, please?"

I could pass them on the side, but I decided to ask them to move first.