XV

The next day, I was told that my training with Marcus will be postponed for now. After what happened that night, father won't tolerate another accident like that even if Agatha was still saved by me, it was still dangerous. Marcus was lucky that he was still able to keep his head after what he did. He was an important man in the dukedom. It was a sin to attack a noble but it would be a shame to lose a strong soldier like him to be gone.

     I didn't support in both suggestions, whatever father would choose, I shall follow. I was still shaken about yesterday's incident, shaken yet confused.

     "Zel?" I heard a knock which interrupts my thoughts while feeding Mealli her favorite fruits.

     I stood up from my bed and went to the door to open it and see Arwen. I looked up to him with brows raised. "Good afternoon, brother..." I muttered. "What brings you here?"

     "Quick, turn yourself invisible!" He said and suddnely grabbed my arm, pulling me out of my room leaving Mealli alone in my room, confused.

     "Okay, thank you for the detailed context?!" I exclaimed in a complaint while being dragged by my brother to somewhere I don't know. I earned a glare from Arwen and let's go of my arm, though I still followed. "No time to explain, just turn yourself invisible!" He hissed.

     No need to be angry, mister. I rolled my eyes and followed him. I noticed how we are walking to the main doors and walked out of the mansion. And what  I saw in front of me, waiting outside was something quite unexpected.

     There was a carriage waiting for us and the us that I was meant to was the whole family. Though they were arguing about something.

     "How about your work, it would be a waste of time for you to spoil your children. You can just give them money and let them be," I heard the bitch said as I stood next to Victor who must've noticed my presence. "Are you sure about this?" Yes, she's still not done.

    "It's not a waste of time," father said with a frown while giving Arwen a ruffle on the head. "We'll be back later. It has been a while to have my children walk with me in town."

     The duchess raised a brow, her eyes roamed around, she must've looked for me which is right here, thanks to my invisibility, she didn't see me. Muggle.

     "Well then, I suppose I'll let you go for now..." She sighed in defeat. Why do we need your approval when the master of this house is right here with us? What kind of bullshit is this.

     I glanced at father to see his reaction but he just smiled and ignored her words and gently pulled us in the carriage. As soon as I got in, I canceled my magic and appeared visible which surprised Agatha who was sitting beside me. "You surprised me!" She exclaimed, almost giving me a smack with her fan.

     "My apologies..." I muttered. It was a relief that she didn't hit me.

     Father got in the carriage after one last talk with the duchess and sighed happily. "Well, let us go," he said, knocking on the window to the coachman. And the adventure begins.

     The ride to town was not that far since I went here like many times, officially and unofficially. And my siblings were quite loud for me not to sleep on the way, especially the twins, they always bicker.

     And finally, the carriage stopped and the agony of me being the twin's judge or consultant too. I was the first one who got off with Marah holding my hand. We were met with many people working and buying in town, the day was busy for them. Quite loud but it's cheery.

    "Where should we go first?" Father asked as I suddenly felt his hand on my shoulder.

     "Clothes, of course is the first thing we are going to buy," Agatha said with pride, walking down the carriage elegantly than how she is at home. I rolled my eyes, looking away from her sparkly appearance.