"What is this?"

"It’s similar to the pancakes you ate before."

"Oh, those? They were tasty."

I set down enough plates for everybody then cut the cake.

Meanwhile, Anju-san prepared black tea on the other side of the table.

"There are strawberries inside as well."

"I love strawberries!"

"It looks delicious."

Just as I finished dividing the cake, Anju-san also served the tea. Princess Flora’s tea had milk added into it.

"Bear-san, can I eat now?"

Princess Flora held her fork but still waited patiently.

Was it because of the king? No, it was probably because Anju-san had taught her properly.

"Sure, go ahead."

She didn’t waste time and started eating happily.

"Yummy!"

She said with a smile, and cream on her cheeks. Others started to eat soon after.

"This really is quite delicious."

"Yes, but I find it a little too sweet for me."

"Really? I think its sweetness is perfect."

I just drank the tea Anju-san had poured for me and didn’t eat any cake. The tea was good; it tasted just like the one I had drunk at Cliff’s mansion. Well, it was a tea the king drank, so it had to be of high quality. The tea I had drunk while I had come here before must have been of high quality as well, huh.

The cake was being well-received by everyone; even Princess Flora, who had been down for having to part from Swaying Bear, now ate the cake happily.

Yet, the queen ate the cake while still holding onto Hugging Bear, giving me no opportunity to rescue it.

Hugging Bear, stop looking at me with those eyes. I’ll save you eventually.

"Yuna, you’re not going to eat?"

The king asked me when he noticed I was only drinking tea.

"Yes, I ate a way too much cake while taste-testing the recipes. Also, eating too much would make me fat."

Hmm, perhaps saying that I was sick of it would be more accurate? I couldn’t get fat with my metabolism. Yet, one of the forks stopped moving when I mentioned getting fat.

Oh, just one?

It was Eleanora-san who had stopped eating.

Princess Flora was still eating with cream all around her mouth, the king didn’t seem to care, and the queen also carried on as if nothing had been said.

"Yuna-chan, this thing can make you fat?"

Eleanora-san asked, her hand holding the fork now shaking.

"Yeah, it has high sugar content. Well, that just means you get fat quicker compared to other food."

"You sure know some strange things."

"Yuna-chan, were you trying to make me fat?!"

Eleanora-san got mad at me suddenly.

"Of course not. Besides, a single slice won’t make you fat. If you don’t eat it every day, that is."