Chapter 60: A Feast And Rewards

Funny number of parts. Now laugh.

3rd POV

Yap: I can't say for sure. But hopefully it is. Anyway, are you tired while waiting for me? You could have gone to sleep first, you know.

Eula:  W-well..

Yap:(chuckles) Guess there's no helping it, huh? Alright. Let me just... clean up and then I'll join you.

Eula: Alright.

Timeskip 

After a bath, he dries himself with the help of Tempest being infused with a small amount of Pyro energy to not turn him into a Pyro Slime, Tempest jumps along with Yap, letting him get on the bed with Eula before he floats up and settles down in between them, looking at Yap and Eula before sleeping.

Yap: ..Heh. Nighty night, Tempest.

Eula then shifted herself closer to Yap, wanting snuggles and cuddles from Yap.

Giving her what she wants, Yap also gave her headpats to help her sleep. Before long, the Cryo pair fall asleep.

The next day...

Going to Uyuu Restaurant for breakfast, they find Yae Miko there.

Yae Miko: Hello there, Yap, and little one.

Yap: Hey there, Miko. Better now?

Yae Miko: (nods) Yes. Now then, would you like to order? (Passes Yap the menu)

Taking a seat betwee Yae Miko and Eula, Yap and Eula then view the menu on what they should get.

Yap: Hmmm.... This one looks interesting.

Yae Miko: Hmm?

Sliding it to the middle so that Yae Miko could see, something catches her eye.

Yae Miko: My, this is a very rare opportunity! Looks like we're lucky today. (To Okazaki) Boss, we would like to order this fish please.

Okazaki: Oooh! You're lucky, miss! This fish was just shipped overnight from Seirai Island. That's right, this fish is found exclusively only in Seirai Island waters.

The fish they referring to was the Akai Maou, Crystalfish and Dawncatcher. The first one is a family of Sticklebacks while the last two are a family of Medaka.

Yap: Hmm... Alright. We're getting all of them then.

Okazaki: Great choice! I'll go get someone to prepare them right away. Anything else?

Yae Miko: (purposely getting closer to Yap) Hmm... You should take a look at the drinks too. They do serve fine sakes here, you know.

Eula only narrows her eyes seeing as what Yae Miko was trying to do.

Yap, however, he knows full well what Yae Miko is trying to do and instead focuses on other things such as the menu.

Yap: [Hmm... It's worth giving a try.] (nods) Alright. By the way... since we're all ordering all of these, who's paying the bill later?

Yae Miko: Hm? Why, the other little ones, of course. I still DO have their paychecks.

Yap and Eula: (Le shook)

Yap: WAIT WHAT?

Yae Miko: Ufufufu. Don't worry. They'll be able to afford it. Besides, they have quite the generous payment due and they agreed taking me for a meal. So in other words, order whatever you feel like. Ideally, the more expensive, the better. In fact, they were rather enthusiastic about it so I figured might as well.