Some Future Chapter Leaks

It is what it is as said in the chapter name.

Now then..

Chapter 20

Yap: [The Balladeer.. Sounds a little funny but alright.] So you're called by the Tsaritsa to hunt down this Balladeer..?

Childe: That's right. We apparently lost contact with him once he obtain the Raiden Shogun's Gnosis.

Yap: Perhaps he might be thinking of using it for himself..?

Childe: You might be right. But I hope it doesn't happen. After all, Her Majesty needs all of the Seven's Gnosis in her plans for Teyvat.

Yap: I could care less really..

Childe: Speaking of which, how about YOU come to Snezhnaya? Not only I'll be your tour guide there, I'll try to grant you an audience with Her Majesty herself personally. How does that sound?

Yap: If the situation allows. 

Chapter 21

Yap: Well well well. (cracks knuckles and stretches his entire body) Looks like the monsters in this chambers are stuck with us.. Now then, let's see who can rake up the highest kill streak of these monsters and the replicas of Shiki Taishou, shall we?

Childe: (grins) You're on, comrade. But I won't make this easy for you.

Yap: We'll see by the end of it.

Chapter 22

Shiki Taishou: Impressive.. Mr Tartaglia and Mr Yap are no stranger to Domains. They're both able to deal with even the hardest monsters with ease. I daresay they would make a great pair in combat.

Yap: You flatter me, Shiki Taishou. However, ever since an incident, I've promised myself to no longer be weak in combat or mind. Thus, I keep my cool in combat as best as I can.

Childe: I noticed that as well. Your powers are strong, which makes you more amusing and fun to fight the next time we cross blades.

Xinyan: Woah woah woah. You two just talk about it so casually as if you're both ready to kill each other in an instant.

Yap and Childe: (smiles) Of course. We may be partners for now. But should a time where a fight between us is inevitable.. only one of us will emerge victorious.

Paimon: [Yap and Childe seem really scary..]

Chapter 23

Yap: Oh, hey there Shiki Taishou!

Shiki Taishou: Oh, if isn't Mr Yap. What can I do to help?

Yap: The domain's still available for now, right?

Shiki Taishou: Indeed, yes.

Yap: Good. I was a little worried during my vacation in Liyue and my time here may have eroded my skills.

Shiki Taishou: Eroded your skills? But you seem like a seasoned veteran.

Yap: That I might be.. Ah. That reminds me. I did once say that due to an incident, I promised myself to be strong in body and mind, yes?

Shiki Taishou: That is indeed.

Yap: Well. If you're free once I'm done with my training in the domain later, I'll tell you the story over some Grilled Fish, if you like?

Shiki Taishou: That sounds wonderful. 

Chapter 24

Yap: (kneeling in front of Raiden Shogun) ... Your Excellency. If I may be so bold as to inquire why have you called for me?

Raiden Shogun: (Not looking at Yap) Indeed. It was I who called you here. But the true purpose however, is the one within.

Yap: The one within...? (Looks up a little)

Before he knew what happened, he was inside a place entirely different to him, but familiar to the one who resides within and perhaps Aether. The Plane of Euthymia. 

Ei: I've heard that an outlander other than Aether has arrived on this land. Would that be you, by any chance?

Yap: ! [Crap.] Well, yes, Your Excellency. Is there.. anything I can do?

Ei: Oh, you don't have to be too formal with me. The one you spoke with earlier is the Shogun herself. A puppet, if you will.

Yap: Huh..? Then..

Ei: I've also heard that you are quite the combatant as well in the battlefield. Clearing a heavily infested Domain before Kujou Sara managed to arrange a plan to storm it.

Yap: [Should I tell her that I was with Childe..? Actually, screw that. It might make things worse.]

Ei: I would like to have a spar with you. If you exceed my expectations, I might just let you free.

Yap: (Tenses up a little) [This an Archon we're talking about here...] And if I don't..?

Ei: Well, we'll only know once we've settled our spar.

Chapter 25

Ei: You learn fast. Rather commendable, I would say. May I know what has inspired you or rather, your goal of being much stronger than some of the Vision Bearers?

Yap told Ei the Dragonspine incident.

Ei: So you want to be stronger so that it won't happen again, correct?

Yap: (nods) It may be gone for now. But I cannot guarantee when it will return. Much less if I could suppress it .

Ei: I see. And you'll be leaving Inazuma soon, right?

Yap: Unfortunately, yes. After all... I've someone waiting for me in Mondstadt.

Ei: I see. Before you head for Mondstadt, please stop by Tenshukaku one last time. I have a gift for you.

Yap: !! T-there's no need to! (shakes head and waves his hands side to side to show Ei he can't accept the gift)

Ei: But I insist. Be sure to drop by Tenshukaku on your last day here. I'll gift you my gift personally.

Yap: .. [She's still an Archon, Gnosis or not.] Alright then. I shall accept your gift wholeheartedly, Raiden Ei. You have my eternal thanks.

Ei: Don't be like that now. By the way, I've heard that you can make some rather wonderful desserts. Would you mind if I tried some of them?

Yap: How'd you know..?

Ei: Miko told me.

Yap: ... [A]

Started: 6/5/2022 0800/0900 hours

Finished: 6/5/2022  1002 hours

Word Count: 913