Future Chapter Leaks/Teasers

.

V2.5

Yap: Surprise, surprise. Look who we have here.

Paimon: Eh? What are you doing here, Yap?

Yap: Hm? Is it wrong for me to accompany Eula here at Angel's Share?

Paimon: Well..

Yap: I heard you were doing quite a good job at being a bartender, Aether. And judging by that look of yours and the way how you mix those drinks... Yes. All you need is a proper change of clothes, and volia. You can start picking up ladies.

Aether: (Aether.exe has stopped working)

Yap: Heh. Anyways. 1 Large Love Poem please. Extra sweet and milk.

Paimon: Alright. What about Eula?

Yap: ... A small Foamy Reef for her. And water it down for her, if you will. We both just came from Cat's Tail.

Paimon: .. Alright. Traveler! One large Love Poem with extra sweetness and milk! Also a small Foamy Reef.

Aether: (Aether.exe has restarted and is now functional again) Oh. Alright. On it.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Yap: So the Shogun... It has resisted you and refuses to follow your instructions?

Ei: Unfortunately that seems to be the case.

Yap: [This sounds... quite bad.] Still, it seems too much to be a coincidence. Rifthounds are attacking the Sacred Sakura and the Shogun not complying with your orders.

Ei: That's what I thought too at first. But we should focus on the matter at hand.

Yap: (nods) 

Ei: I may need your help later on. Convincing the Shogun to change it's views about Eternity is not that easy.

Yap: (summons Eien No Negai) If it means battling her, then so be it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yap: [Now with the Sakoku Decree abolished... It's good to see life's turning for the better in Inazuma. Of course, there still plenty that needs to be done. But otherwise I'm sure they'll be fine. Hopefully.] 

???: A new... hope? Hm? Isn't this one of the boy who was fighting alongside Ei earlier?

Guizhong: (notices ???) Makoto-chan? Is that you?

Makoto: Guizhong-senpai?

As the two former gods reunited and chatted with each other, Yap only rests in the shade of the Sacred Sakura.

----------------------------------

Yap: [A ritual that can grant you anything you wish? Sounds a little... sus.]

Amogus

Yap: [Ah, he'll be fine.]

Katou Youhei: Please! You've to save my brother!

Yap: He'll be fine.

Youhei: What makes you say that?! I get it.. You're not from Inazuma, thus our lives mean nothing to you, is it?!

Yap: (shrugs) Eh. Whatever.

Yae Miko: He's right, you know. Just give him a few more days, and then everything will return to normal. What is there to be feared anyway? It's just a little trolling, after all. Hold on. It's just a little trouble after all.