Chapter 6: Wishful... wishing?

3rd POV

Author: Welp. 2022 has arrived. I'm still me, no idea what's going on worldwide but let's hope things are normal as they are. So. In the last chapter, it is hinted that Yap will soon be wishing. Pretty sure the chapter name/title might have given some hints too. If you still didn't get it.... Well, I can't cure stupidity nor idiocy so I'll leave it just as that. Anyways.

3 days have passed since the last chapter, and now Yap has 1600 primogems.

Yap: (looks at the primogems in his inventory) [What am I supposed to do with these things?] 

Allie: Do we tell him?

Author: Shhhhhh..........

Yap: [Perhaps Aether or even Paimon might know what to do with these..]

Timeskip

Yap: Yo, Aether!

Aether: Yap? What's up?

Yap: (shows Aether le primogems) You know what these are used for?

Aether: Hmm.. (looking at it then looks to Paimon) Paimon, you know how this is used, right?

Paimon: Oh, oh! Paimon knows! You can give these to Paimon and in return, Paimon can give you these! (shows Yap the fates)

A/N: Sorry for smol/potato quality

Yap: I see.. Is that it?

Paimon: Well.. you could use it to replenish your resin that you spend in domains or ley lines but... it's not really recommended. Besides, giving these shiny gems to Paimon also boosts her economy!

Yap: ... What kind of economy do you even have anyway. Nevermind that. So if I give you all of these primogems, how much of those fates I can get?

Paimon: About 10.

Yap: [Only THAT little?] No discounts or anything? Y'know, first time buying discounts..?

Paimon: .... Fine. But only this once. Paimon will give you 10 of each fates. (Hands Yap 10 Acquaint and Intertwined Fates)