Other Character Voicelines About Yap

As said in Title. Also, characters will be speaking to Traveler (namely you in game).

Eula, I: Hm? You speak of Blizzardfrost Knight Yap? My thoughts about him..? He is someone who is on my list for vengeance.

Eula, II: He... can be a little wild at times. Pushing himself a little too far ahead..  It's nothing you should worry about.

Eula, III: He, along with Amber, some of the Knights, including Jean and Sara from Good Hunter are the only ones who can still see me for who I am. This includes you as well, (Traveler).

Eula, IV: My relations with him? Well that... It's not something that can be said easily. We're dormmates and close co workers, that's all. Now if you could, please stop bothering me.

Amber: Yap? He's not that bad actually. It might not be obvious, but those two are much closer than you thought. Wonder who'll make the first move though...

Bennett: Yap? Who's that again? Oh, I see. Him. He was the one who joined my adventure team not long after he arrived here. Usually I've bad luck but when exploring domains with him, it seems to have reversed instead. So we usually manage to bring back quite the treasure.

Kaeya: (chuckle) Blizzardfrost Knight Yap.. he climbed the ranks rather quickly. He is an exceptional individual. That said though, he has the strength to prove how he climbed those ranks quickly. Try not to get on his bad side, will you? It would be a shame if your journey suddenly ended in a fight against him.

Lisa: Oh, you want to know about Yap? He is a rather capable man. And thanks to your efforts, cutie, you managed to stabilized the elemental energy flow in his body. Goodness know what would've happen if it went out of control.

Noelle: I really envy how Yap managed to not only secure a place for himself in the Knights, but also managed to get a rather high rank as well. But I won't give up just yet! I'll train myself harder in order to be an official Knight!

Diluc: Him, along with Jean and some other members of the Knights are perhaps the only ones that can be competent enough to defend Mondstadt. At least the former knows when to not push himself too far..

Jean: Yap is a very capable knight like the others. Though I'll have to admit that he is much more capable compared to others. Patrolling Starfell Valley and Dragonspine on his own is a bit too much for an individual like him. But he does give a peace of mind to me knowing that he's doing his duty.

Mona: Hiems Pruna... It means Winter Frost. Like winter, there are some things that are buried in the snow. But once his true powers have been unlocked by him.... is to only hope he'll use it for good.

Venti: Yap? He's a good fellow to be with. He's a good drinking partner too! And tell you what, whenever Eula goes for a drink, Yap's with her for most of the time. (winks) Don't tell this to anyone though~ But I guess the other patrons would've figured out themselves too, ehe~

Beidou: Yap, huh? He's not bad, honestly. Managed to track down Beisht before Kazuha and I did. Thanks to him, Liyue was saved. But now that I think of it, you've saved Liyue as well, (Traveler). Perhaps you two might have something in common after all.

Chongyun: I never would have expected he'd be such a good dessert chef. He has let me taste some of the popsicles he made and I must say.. if combined with Qingxin infused water with ice for a drink afterwards, I find myself rather calmer than usual.

Ningguang: His strength... it is admirable, taking on Beisht by himself and forcing her to retreat. However, I think that he is perhaps not just a human. Could it be that he is... Never mind that.

Xiangling: Ohh, Yap! I remember him! He's rather good at making desserts of his own. I wonder if I could get a hold of that recipe and improve it...

Xinyan: Oh, 'im? He still visits Shiki Taishou whenever he goes to Inazuma, eh? Well, good for them. 

Yun Jin: Ah, Yap. Like Kaedehara Kazuha, they are among among the many outlanders who enjoy Liyue opera. Whether it's an orchestral section or a percussive piece, they sit there and listen quietly. Hm? He said that he liked "The Divine Damsel of Devastation"? Well, I'm glad to hear it. The opportunity to perform on the Jade Chamber is hard to come by, after all.

Zhongli: During his trips in Liyue, he often stays at the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor for the night. He is also quite the connoisseur in tea sampling. Oh, did I mention that he is on rather good terms with Director Hu as well?

Hu Tao: Yap? Hee hee! But honestly he's not that bad as you think. Hey, if he works for the parlor, how many clients do you think he can bring in per day?

Shenhe, I: Him? So that's his name.. I've seen him with master a few times, both of them seemingly enjoying themselves. Naturally I left them alone.

Shenhe, II: To think he not only went up against an evil god.. but also to force it to retreat.. there should be more to him than just being a normal individual.

Arataki Itto: Ohohoho, damn. Yap, huh? Can't believe that he managed win against Kujou Tengu in a fight. So naturally, if I defeat him, means I can definitely defeat Kujou Tengu, yeah? But unfortunately, Shinobu isn't gonna allow that, Yap doesn't want a rematch and of course, Kujou Tengu's just being Kujou Tengu. Just why?

Ei: He is my only student. I will say that I'm proud of him, managing to learn the art of the sword quickly under my guidance. What? Fees? Um let me think... I think all I asked of him was the desserts he made. Oh, how I want to taste them once more...

Yae Miko, I: Yap? Ahh..  You mean him. (giggles) Just like you, little one, he has quite the stories and tales to tell. Make sure both of you have more interesting encounters in the future~ I'll be waiting.

Yae Miko, II: I'm a little surprised when I heard from Ei that he became her student. Something must've happened in the Plane of Euthymia while I wasn't there. Who knows what actually happened for Ei to accept him as her student.

Yae Miiko, III: Me? Teasing him too much? Oh, come on. I can assure you that I will not go overboard with him. He has even mentioned he wants to get revenge on me for teasing him like that? My, my. He'll be in for a surprise when that time comes..

Ayaka: He's a refined character for someone that's not native to Inazuma. I've heard news that he managed to defeat Kujou Sara in a duel in front of her troops. When the time comes, I hope I'll be able to spar with him.

Thoma: Yap? He sure knows how to keep his manners. That aside, he's quite good at making desserts too! Lord Ayato even personally asked him to make a few more if he could, making sure that the compensation will be adequate. 

Ayato: Ohh, him. (chuckle) Seeing his capabilities, it's a shame he didn't join the Shuumatsuban. I would've appointed him as my personal guard. I myself have yet to find some spare time to talk to him privately and have a spar or two. Yes.. Perhaps once he's in Inazuma once more..

Kaedehara Kazuha: Yap is well versed in the art of the sword. He also carries the smell of stars, snow and frost. But the smell of his stars are much more.. different compared to yours.

Kujou Sara: Yap's combat prowess is.. undeniable. To be defeated by a foreigner not once, but twice. His strength is respectable. If possible, I myself would like a rematch against him. But if he does not wish to, then that is fine with me.

Childe: Yap? Ah. Another comrade of mine. Don't get me entirely wrong though. We only meet each other outside of Mondstadt so that no one knows our identity or something similar like that. I get it we're both in different factions, but that shouldn't stop anyone, right? Besides, he's a good opponent to fight against in order to grow stronger.

Author: Like the last chapter, it'll be updated from time to time.

Started: 25/5/2022 9 am-ish(?)

Finished 25/5/2022 11.47 am

Word Count: 1410