Yalter Weekly Boss and New Voicelines Pt 2

As said in the last chapter, enjoy the new voicelines and Yalter weekly boss voicelines plus description, moves etc etc.

Yalter Weekly Boss description: A consciousness that does not belong to Yap has took over his body. After defeating it, the scene of the past battle is now but a memory fragment.  Having overwhelming mastery over the power of Cryo means he's able to manipulate the temperature surrounding him to nearly absolute zero. It may have been over though, but try not to bring this topic up with talking to Yap or Eula. Least they get quite upset. And your little companion doesn't seem too keen to return to Dragonspine after the "incident". But if you're brave enough, you may choose to relieve this fight and receive bountiful rewards.

Unique drops (used by Yap):

- Blade Of Frost.

Desc: A shard of Yalter's giant blade. You can still feel the cold radiating from it, as if threatening to kill you once it is reassembled. It is also incredibly sharp despite being shattered. No one would want to imagine how it'd be like if it was in perfect condition.. You might've died before you realize that the blade has disconnected your neck from your head.

- Blizzard Arrows

Desc: Some arrows that were fired by Yalter didn't explode, thus making it a souvenir of sorts. There is some cold radiating from it, as if disappointed that it did not manage to complete it's job; eliminating you. If you were facing Yalter alone without any backup, who knows what would have happened. You could've been impaled by those arrows on a wall, serving as a warning sign to foolish adventurers or combatants who dare to oppose him. 

- Crystalline Icicle 

Desc: A small, but potent icicle that you've obtained after defeating Yalter. Unlike the other two, this icicle feels much more pleasant to be held in your hands, as if reassuring you and protecting you. It reminds you of that time when Yap's consciousness used his power to cast a shield upon you. Perhaps like it's master, this icicle will protect what it has sworn to. Entrusting itself on you, it will shield you to the best of it's extent, lowering the rate of Sheer Cold accumulation and increased resistance to Frozen effect and Cryo damage. Until it completely melts away, it will protect you.

Ley Line Disorder:

Fighting Yalter is rather difficult than it may seem. He may stay still in one place as his attacks are rather heavy, but taking damage will result in a nearly instant kill if you're lucky enough. The rate of Sheer Cold accumulation builds up faster compared to other parts of Dragonspine, including the area around Cryo Hypostasis. But not all hope is lost as you will be inflicted with the Pyro aura in certain places of the arena. This Pyro aura will prevent any Sheer Cold accumulation. There are also Cryo shield shards that you may pick up to increase your resistance to Yalter's attacks.

Yalter will also have 3 forms, namely the Bow stance, Sword stance and Caster stance, all of which has shield. He also CANNOT be stunned.

Stats:

Resistance to Elemental Damage:

- Bow Stance: Immune to Critical Hits, all element resistance is 45%

- Sword Stance: Immune to Physical attacks, the rest is 50%

- Caster Stance: Immune to Cryo attacks, the rest is 50%

Rewards:

- GUARANTEED Billet of choice (1 at lowest level, 3 at highest).

- GUARANTEED Full Set Artifact of choice (5*), which you can choose your desired main and sub stats.

- GUARANTEED Unique Talent Material drop (1 at lowest level, 3 at highest), can be chosen.