Chapter 4: Celebrating her birthday together with her

Yap: Thanks...

In the void....

Author: Eh. This seems really going well.

Allie: What do you mean?

Author: This fanfic I mean. Well. From my perspective, that is. I'm just trying to make this a slice of life,action, romance hybrid as best as I can. Though since there's no comment so far on this book, I... Don't really know what the reader's thoughts are on this. But the votes for each chapter would usually mean something good, right?

Allie: Probably. Though, is it new? This idea I mean.

Author: Who knows. I'm probably one of the many who decided to do like this too. Oh. I'm forgetting something...

Allie: ?

Author: Lo and behold....(summons Yap)

Yap: [Aaaaannnnndddd I'm here again.]

Allie: .... You remember your adventures in Azur Lane?

Yap: Azur Lane? Never heard of it.

Author: I altered his memories. ( :v ) Cuz it'll be too confusing if he really travels between universes.

Allie: So.... Your other fanfics are basically alternate version(s) of him?

Author: Yeee. Anyway, as per the.... Tradition of this fanfic, it's time to ask him some questions etc etc. So. First question Yap. Do you know Eula's birthday?

Yap: Uhhhhh no?

Author: [Of course you don't lol.] Her birthday's on Oct 25th. This chapter was originally supposed to be another slice of life really.... But because her birthday's coming up, I thought I'd make a chapter. Though of course... You're forgiven by her. But with some....tips and tricks and whatever thing I'll do later might win you her affection ( ;) )

Yap: (blushes a little) O-ok...

Allie: [Holy hell that's actually cute.]

Author: Next. You did face a Ruin Guard in the previous chapter. How'd it feel? As in what were your first impression(s) seeing it face to face?

Yap: (scratches back of head) It was a little scary.. But I couldn't run away now, could I? After all, those primogems do look kinda important...

Author: They are. I assume you don't know what those primogems are used for, mmm?

Yap: (shakes head) 

Author: As I thought. So these primogems do allow you to make wishes. Currently every 2 days worth of commissions will earn you a free wish. Well, not actually free but you get the idea. 160 primos per 1 wish. 1600 for 10. For now, everyday if you complete all 4 daily commissions you get 80 primos. While not an in game feature for now and a feature specially only for this fanfic, the higher your world lvl, the more primos you'll get each day upon completing all 4 daily commissions. Well then. Anything you'd like to ask?

Yap: Can my weapons be improved? Specifically I mean my bow. The catalyst does look good for now..

Author: (puts hand on chin) Hmmm... I'll see to it. I was thinking of it too. Though you're getting quite a few new bows. See which one will be your favorite. But they'll appear much later tho.

Yap: Ah....

Author: Welp. Time to send you back. (Proceeds to YEET Yap back to Teyvat) (sighs) By the time this chapter's finished her birthday's already over... ( T_T ) Oh well. I'll do my best for this chapter. As per usual...

Allie: (pats Author on the back) No worries. You got this.

Author: Thanks...

Back to Teyvat....