Chapter 1: So this is Mondstadt....

3rd POV

Now before we begin another chapter, Yap here has some few words to say. Or rather, Author questioned him. In a way...

Author: So Yap, how are you enjoying Mondstadt so far? Are you on good terms with Eula?

Yap: (scratching back of head) Eh well...Mondstadt's OK. Venti's quite something too...And as for Eula....I think it'll take some time. I can feel she isn't on good terms with me for now. But I'm sure as time passes, we'll be more natural around each other.

Author: I see.... (Murmurs) Will jot it down...

And now back to the story!

Last chapter left off:

Yap: If it's unavoidable, than so be it. I'll gladly face it head-on.

Jean: Alright then. We'll test your skills tomorrow. 10 AM. Don't be late.

Yap: I won't. 

Jean: Good. Dismissed for now.

Eula: [He does seem quite confident. Well, I suppose I'll see for myself just how good he is tomorrow then.] (Prepares to leave)

Jean: Eula. Could you stay for a while please? I have something to talk to you.

Eula: Alright.

Yap: (leaves room) [A duel....I suppose I'll be alright. Though why does it feel all so familiar?]

Allie: I should tell him-

Author: (Grabs Allie's shoulders) DO THAT AND I'LL KILL YOU.

Allie: ( 0_0 ) O-okay...

Leaving the Knight's HQ, he made his way over at Good Hunter.

Amber: Oh, you're here already! Where's Eula by the way?

Yap: Your Acting Grand Master said she wanted to talk to her about something.

Amber: I see...

Yap: Uh, Amber?

Amber: Hm?

Yap: ......I don't have any Mora with me at the moment. So, if you won't mind, please..? I promise I'll pay back exactly the amount!

Amber: Owh. That's alright I guess.

Yap: Sorry for not having Mora...

Amber: That's okay! You're new here afterall, right?

Yap: I guess you could say so..

With Eula...

Eula: So you want me to be his opponent in the final round?

Jean: Yep. I trust you wouldn't have any objections why?

Eula: .... Not really. Although I expected YOU to be the final contestant against him.

Jean: Well yes. But I'm busy so you'll have to substitute instead.

Eula: ...Fine.

Jean: Than that's settled then.

Eula: (leaves)

Jean: [I did say I'm busy tomorrow....] (Looks at calendar) [But work leaves exist for a reason...]

Lisa: Staying up all late again, hm?

Jean: O-of course not. In fact, I plan to take a day off tomorrow to observe how well Yap handles himself in battle and determine whether if he's willing to join the Knights.

Lisa: Well, we shouldn't rush. In fact, it's better to give him an offer. After all, if anyone knew we forced him to join it wouldn't be good for the image, y'know? Plus, the Fatui are still on the lookout for more new members. So if we force him to join us..