I know your name

A bitter smile could not help but appear on Lin Qingyi’s face.

He had finally made a mistake, it was his first time going on such a wild goose chase through his own erroneous judgement.

To think that he really believed in the contents of Shopkeeper Sui’s message. If news were to spread of his error, it was likely that he would become a great laughing stock within the community.

“This is a fake pill. We came here for nothing, but you three, come here and take a look. After all, the saying goes, you grow wiser with every mistake you make. After experiencing this, you will be able to tell apart……” He shook his head while he let out a sigh, saying these words to the three others next to him.

The other three people, were his students.

Although they were older than him, but there were no such things seniority in learning so he was their master.

Lin Qingyi had an astounding talent, and had a great master his. Although his three students also had exceptional background, but they needed to expend a great deal of effort and fight with a multitude of competitors to barely able to obtain the chance to learn by Lin Qingyi’s side.

The three, hearing these words, received the jade box and began carefully examining it.

They examined and evaluated it, coming to a conclusion.

Shopkeeper Sui sweated cold bullets by the side.

This time, he had really made a big mistake. To have wasted the time of a genius like Lin Qingyi. Although Lin Qingyi had a gentle and generous personality and was not a person who would retaliate by doing anything , but no matter what, this was a mark on his record and would affect his future career with hundred herb hall.

“If I see that mysterious hooded person again, I will definitely take care of him.”

Shopkeeper Sui cursed in his heart.

The other side.

The evaluation of the three students finally ended.

The youngest student who was only around twenty or so years old, casually lifted one of the [Mysterious Heaven pellet]. With a laugh, he pinched it, saying: “This is really far too funny. To dare brag about such a low class pill saying that it could increase a person at the thirty spirit spring cultivation stage by half a year without any side effects. What a divine pill that would be. What a conman, he must have been kicked in the head. To dare attempt to scam the hundred herb hall……”

As he said this, the force that he held the pill was a little too strong.

Ka-cha.

A light sound emitted.

It was like the sound of something breaking.

A minute white coloured line, began appearing on the [Mysterious Heaven pellet].

A strange and indescribable fragrance, began wafting from within the pill.

Even though it was only a shred, but in an instant, it was as if divine qi was emanating throughout the room….

……

……

White Horse tower.

An entire eight hours had already passed by.

Time seemed to last as long as an entire era.

Liu Siufeng and the others already could nearly bear it no longer, and wanted to break open the door and see what was happening. However, at this time, the door of the room, finally opened.