Break apart the legend

“You…….arrogance!” The other white faced beardless middle aged man coldly sneered. “In Jianghu, everyone says that Ye Qingyu is a killing demon without emotions. I originally did not believe this, at least the military department had given you the titled of a heroic and loyal Marquis. I thought that you had to have something special. But from the situation right now, it seems like I was wrong. No respect for your elders, arrogant and wild, slaughtering your own race, treacherous…..that person is you, Ye Qingyu!”

The white face middle aged man was evidently the higher up of a sect, with a distinctive and special aura. When he was young, he must be a handsome man. When his anger was invoked, there was a pressuring aura that was given off.

Ye Qingyu pressed his lips together in disdain.

Who did not know how to accuse someone.

If accusing someone was able to solve problems, then what was the point of the Patrolling sword envoy?

Therefore tonight, Ye Qingyu did not even think about reasoning with this bunch of people.

As long as you think a little, you would be able to realise that the people who arrived the quickest after the hidden array was destroyed, must be the people who had some sort of relationship with the army camp. They were definitely not good people. And yet they were still using the same methods of threat and intimidation here; these Jianghu people, did they think that such methods worked everywhere?

“It’s fine if you don’t state your name. After all, none of you is innocent. When I’ve captured you and interrogated you, I’ll find out then.”

Ye Qingyu was too lazy to argue with these people.

“Hahaha, you are really crazy. Today I will stand here. Ye Qingyu, if you have the ability, then capture me.”

White browed Yu could not help but chuckle out loud. Even if Ye Qingyu was the Marquis, he was not afraid. This Ye Qingyu really was overestimating himself if he wanted to use his position as Marquis to suppress the people of the Jianghu.

The other two men also laughed.

The martial cultivation of the sects, was much more detailed and intricate than the experts who had originated from the army. It was not something the experts of the armies were able to withstand. An example of the difference between these groups was their observation skills. There two middle aged men were the elders of the top three schools and top sects, and had been famous for many years. They were able to discern with one glance, that the Ye Qingyu described as legendary by other people, were only at the thirty Spirit springs stage. He was only a slightly strong junior, just what great turmoil could he cause….

The White browed Yu was one of the rising stars of the younger generation in the Setting Sun and Great River sect. Many years ago, he had already stepped into the realm of the Fifty Spirit strings. And in these years, his martial cultivation had improved even more. His battle record was extremely fearsome in the Jianghu, and it was hard to find someone that was able to fight against him at the same age. There was a difference when compared to the young leaders of the six top sects, but facing an arrogant person only at the thirty Spirit springs stage, how could Ye Qingyu not easily fall into his hands?

The Ye Qingyu just how had he became so famous.

But he really was far too arrogance.

Fine, then today he would decisively destroy this person that was known as the little legend of the Youyan army. He would make the entire military know, what was the true power of the sects in case they thought that because this tiny little officer was able to defeat the Xuan sect, the Five Poison Gongzi; this represented they could step all over the top six sects.