The first person recruited into White Horse tower

He pointed at the disciples of the violet seven stars sect, saying seriously, “Today I won’t kill you, I’ll leave you with your lives. When you return, spread the words that I, Ye Qingyu, are about to say. First of all, from today onwards, no matter what the sect, no matter who they are, you bunch of JIanghu people, be a little more honest. Don’t cause trouble and chaos. The Youyan army will naturally capture the demons ourselves. We don’t need your interference. Secondly, the grudges of the Jianghu can’t be brought into Youyan Pass. If you want to fight against each other, then scram outside of Youyan Pass to solve it. Just sit quietly with your tails lowered and await the orders of the military orders of the army. Thirdly, working for a military pass, everything is decided by the military orders. If you want to achieve something, then you should expend your efforts on things that are worth expending your energy on. Otherwise…..I don’t mind personally finding you to have a talk.”

Once there words were said, it was as if there was the clang of blade and spears in the air.

A hard to describe powerful aura emanated from Ye Qingyu’s figure.

“Fine, you guys scram.” Ye Qingyu waved his hand. “Go back and tell Zhang San, not to rest his laurels on his past contributions. There are somethings you can do, but there are somethings you can’t do. If you walk many times in night roads, you will meet a ghost sooner or later. If he continues like this, there will be a day that even Commander Lu will abandon him.”

Qi Yong bit his teeth, looking at his shattered arm. Coldly, “I will return and tell lord Zhang about this.”

Ye Qingyu grinned slightly while he said, “From your tone, it seems you still do not accept. Let me remind you, don’t pretend to be hard in front of me. For me, killing you has no difference from putting down a rabid dog that bites people on the street. No matter whether it is the heroic Marquis title, or the patrolling sword envoy, either position has the power to first kill then report all soldiers under that of military warfare officer. This further more applies to vagabonds like you that don’t even have roots within the army.”

A faint ice mist slowly appeared on Ye Qingyu’s palm.

Qi Yong could feel a sharp killing intent. He originally wanted to leave a scathing retort, but he instantly sealed his lips, turning and departing without saying anything. Ye Qingyu’s palm drew through the air, and the steel shackles on the floor came to his hands. He threw it out again, “Take this thing and bring it away with you.”

This steel shackles flew through the air like a snake. It landed just on the body of the purple robed young man, his skin lacerating open.

This young man cried painfully. He did not dare turn back, increasing his speed to run even faster.

“Things you cannot bear yourself, but you like to use on other people…….” Ye Qingyu felt increasingly certain, that the people of the sects were completely running a con when they came to participate in the battles of the army.

Looking at the people of the violet seven stars sect fleeing in such a sorry state, the atmosphere of the great hall relaxed a lot.

There were some people letting out low shouts of praise, and there were also people clapping.

The surrounding people that came to observe seemed not to want to leave. There were even signs that more and more people were arriving. Many people had heard of the battle hero Ye Qingyu greatly advertised by the Youyan army and wanted to have a look. There were some people that were shocked to discover that this white robed youth Ye Qingyu was someone they recognised. Was that not the white clothed man with great strength that helped to give aid the previous days?