White browed Yu

The moonlight was reflected on the white clothes like water.

Ye Qingyu returned to the entrance of the caves.

There were several hundred people of the sects, that had already transformed into ice sculptures. They were either fracture or otherwise completely intact. It added a few extra points of otherworldly and bizarre beauty to this chaotic new recruit training camp. The holy moonlight shined on every ice sculpture, causing it to be translucent like jade, the lines smooth to the extreme. Every one of their expression, was realistic and lively, as if it was a perfect piece of art.

No one would ever imagine, that these ice sculptures were constructed from flesh and blood.

Ye Qingyu once again inspected Ye Congyun wounds.

The situation was not positive.

Although Ye Qingyu had used his inner yuan to extend his life, but the body of the young officer originally belong to those with weak blood. He originally had a weak foundation and after experiencing this cruel torture, his original condition got even worse. Ye Qingyu had used the secret technique of martial artists to buy a lease to his life, but it would not last long. Although Ye Congyun’s complexion seems much better, and his face seemed less pale, but in reality the life force within his body was like a candle in the wind. It could snap at any moment in time.

This was not the way to go if this continued.

Ye Qingyu thought it over then took out a [Mysterious Heaven pellet] saying, “Your injuries are not light. Ingest this medicine, it can boost your life force. When this matter is settled, I will go find the military doctor to help you take care of your body.”

“You don’t need to worry about me Marquis.” Ye Congyun rushed to refuse. “Subordinate I already feel much better. After resting for a while in the camp, I will be fine after several days.”

Although he did not know the background of that jade like Longan pill in Marquis Ye’s hand was, but in this world, once it had some relationship to the world ‘pill’, then it must be something extremely valuable. Ye Qingyu was able to sense the care of the new nobility within Youyan Pass, Marquis Ye. Apart from feeling excited, he was also somewhat conflicted. As the saying goes, he could not accept reward without doing anything, so Ye Congyun did not want to easily accept the favour of Ye Qingyu.

“There are still some problems in your body. First take the medicine. we’ll speak of other matters later.” Ye Qingyu gave off a smile, saying: “Your brother is my friend, so I should take care of you. As for your weak constitution, I will help you solve it later.”

“Brother?” Ye Congyun was taken aback, his expression somewhat confused. “My brother, half a year ago, he already…..could it be?”

Ye Qingyu nodded his head, not concealing anything. “Your brother died to save me. I sent many people to search for you in Youyan Pass, but I could not find you at all until now. If not for the fact that I coincidentally encountered your name today, I don’t know just how long I would have been searching for.”

Ye Congyun lowered his head. A tear drop, flashed by in his eyes.

He very quickly lifted his head. His expression returning to normal, returning as calm as he ever was.

“I have already learned of my brother death in the notice of the army. So he died protecting Marquis you. My brother has always been honoured to serve within the Youyan army. After being allocated as a sentry in the watchpost, he had no way of continuing to slaughter the demons so he had always been unhappy. He once said to me that he entered in the army not for power or glory but to protect the borders and protect his race. Even if in the end he gives up his life on the battlefield, he will die with no regrets. I believe that by dying to protect you, he will have died with no regrets at all. If he is able to know what you have done today in Youyan pass right now, he will definitely feel pride and excitement.”