Refining a pill in the quiet room

That afternoon , the silly dog Little Nine had not yet returned.

Ye Qingyu was not that worried.

After all, this little dog was even able to enter as he pleased from the Pass Lord’s residence. His ability to escape was absolutely top tier in the world. Even if he was captured, he only needed to find a suitable opportunity, then he could easily escape. Furthermore, this dumb little dog really was capable. He was even able to devour a huge Snow ground dragon ape cleanly, not to mention those Jianghu people with average strength.

After finishing his cultivation training, there was an acute pain in his palm.

That drop of blood was once again acting up.

The three coloured blood had turned into two. The strange white power had already been erased completely by Ye Qingyu, and what was left was the original power of the drop of blood as well as the flames of darkness. When it acted up, it was weaker than what it used to be. As long as Ye Qingyu continued to use the [Supreme ice flame], everything was basically all under his control.

After an hour later, he could already faintly suppress the power within the blood.

“If this continues on, in two or three days, I can completely refine down this drop of blood.”

Ye Qingyu heart became more at ease.

Right now, this drop of blood no longer held such a huge threat to him. Therefore he was not in that much of a rush to extinguish it; he wanted to wear it down bit by bit. At least then he could grasp some technique or experience in erasing strange powers. If by the time he had completely refined down the energies within the blood, and the War God of Youyan Pass Lu Zhaoge had not yet healed, Ye Qingyu felt perhaps he would be of use if he went to the Pass Lord’s Residence.

It was only until deep into the night, did Ye Qingyu awaken from his trance like cultivation state.

The yuan qi in his body was surging like a great river. Ye Qingyu had already began to grasp this new vast energy, and could command it now. Furthermore, his control over the [Supreme ice flame] had risen to a new level. His battle power were three or four times greater than before.

The moonlight glow, fell on Ye Qingyu’s body.

His white clothes were like jade.

His entire body shimmered with a pure, holy radiance.

“With my strength right now, even if I faced Zhang San, I don’t need to activate the first limit of the [Limitless divine way] , to directly fight him. If I activate the [Limitless divine way], my battle strength will double. With that, I should be able to equal Zhang San easily.” On Ye Qingyu’s handsome face, there was a shred of a smile.

But he instantly thought of the holy child of the Deer cauldron sect that he saw through the visions of the [Sentry guard].

After a slight comparison, Ye Qingyu shook his head: “That’s not right, if I face the holy child of the Deer cauldron sect, I am still far from enough. The first limit of the [Limitless divine way] plus the [Supreme ice flame] can at the most guarantee my life. If I want to defeat the holy child of the Deer Cauldron sect, this is by far not enough.”

Ye Qingyu constantly compared his battle strength with others.

“There is still around half a month’s time till the meeting of the secs. I must quickly raise my strength, victory and defeat depends on this. The fame of the Deer cauldron sect is not any greater than Li Qiushiu and the people of Crepe Myrtle sect. In other words, Li Qiushiu could possibly be even stronger than the holy child. Right now, I can’t even defeat the holy child of the Deer cauldron sect, to want to defeat the idols of the three sects and three schools like Li Qiushiu is completely the dream of a madman.”