Ice tombstone

The complexion of the Five poisons gongzi rapidly changed.

He did not imagine that Ye Qingyu would be too lazy to even feign the slightest bit of civility. The moment he opened his mouth, he exhibited the most naked killing intent.

He suddenly felt that his judgement and evaluation of Ye Qingyu was somewhat not right.

“Marquis Ye why force things into a corner. We just came here to add our strength to the great plan to fight back against the demons…….” The Five poison gongzi smiled faintly. He was about to say something more and delay things a little longer.

But—

“So many useless words. Your death will be the greatest way in which you can contribute to the plan to resist against the demons.”

Ye Qingyu’s hand suddenly moved like lightning, striking at the coarse jar of alcohol in front of him.

The wine jar spun and flew out, shooting directly towards the Five poison gongzi.

“Gongzi, lets attack him.”

“What are we afraid of him for?

[Painting fan] and [Golden jade] roared with rage as they charged forward. [Painting fan] used the fan in his hands while the other blocked in front of the Five poison Gongzi, wanting to repel the incoming jar of wine backwards.

But—

Boom!

As the hands of the two contacted this jar of wine, with a boom, this jar of wine suddenly exploded.

Within the strong alcohol, there was the extreme cold yuan qi contained within. The alcohol was instantly frozen within the air, transforming into sharp ice protrusions that wwew like steel blades or razor sharp swords that flew in a deadly fashion throughout the air. With sounds like the release of arrows, it was as if there were millions of arrows that formed a rainstorm shooting down at the rear courtyard. This sharp whistling sound, unendingly sounded in one’s ears.

Both [Painting fan] and [Golden jade] had not estimated that such a thing would occur.

Due to their unpreparedness, both of them was instantly stabbed and pierced through, transforming into two gigantic ice crystal hedgehogs………

“Ahhh……”

Both of the tragically screamed.

“Die!”

The complexion of the Five poison Gongzi fiercely changed.

He quickly retreated, using the cloak at his back to block the incoming projectiles. His yuan power was activated to the extreme, and it surged fully into the cloak. In this panicked activation, the cloak was like a black steel shield that blocked in front of him. There was the continuous sounds of clang after clang as there were constantly sharp ice crystal swords that struck on the cloak. This humongous power, made the arm of the Five poison gongzi go numb, forced to take step after step backwards and leaving clear and distinct footprints on the ground……….

“How is this possible?”

The heart of the Five poison Gongzi was fiercely shaken.

Just how was it possible for Ye Qingyu’s strength to be so terrifying.

Was it not said that his strength, even at its very greatest — according to the battle with the head of the Supply department Zhang San, was it not only at the forty Spirit springs? He with the fifty Spirit springs of cultivation was fiercely suppressed by him, and he was showing signs that he could not withstand this fierce onslaught anymore.