This is a fake pill

Shopkeeper Sui could not help but be surprised.

The background between these two [Mysterious Heaven] pills was exceedingly mysterious. From the perspective of his basic pill arts, these were most likely fake. But that day, he did not know just what happened – perhaps he was affected by that mysterious person’s aura. It caused him to somehow partially believe him and send a message to the headquarters to com. After he had calmed down somewhat, he had already began to regret this decision.

But the message he sent out could not be recalled. Shopkeeper Sui could only brace himself for what would follow.

He did not imagine that this matter, would reach the ears of the genius pill master of the hundred herb hall, Lin Qingyi.

This was the person with his eyes slanted upwards, the young man in green clothes with a scholarly atmosphere.

Other people did not know Lin Qingyi’s background, but Shopkeeper Sui was very clear on just who he was.

This Lin Qingyi was the youngest true disciple of the number one Pill Master of the Imperial family. According to the rumours, he was deeply loved by his master. Although he was not too famous, but this was due to the fact he had only recently emerged and had not yet gotten famous. Becoming well known, was only a matter of time for him.

Internally, within Hundred herb hall, Lin Qingyi had received an extremely high evaluation from all parties. He was faintly regarded as the person with the strongest Pill cultivation within Hundred herb hall.

Shopkeeper Sui had thought headquarters would send someone here, but he had never imagined, that his message would cause someone like Lin Qingyi to appear.

That’s why Shopkeeper Sui could not help but feel even greater fear in his heart.

Without saying much, he quickly received the four in one of the private rooms on the third floor.

“There are two [Mysterious Heaven pills] that person left here for sale. That person said one is to be used for testing, and another is to be sold. ” Shopkeeper Sui took out the jade box especially made to preserve pills out. Today, he could only treat dead horse like a live horse and attempt to heal it – make his best out of a bad situation. He carefully recounted everything that occurred that day in detail to Lin Qingyi.

Lin Qingyi quietly sat on the cotton padded chair.

HIs long and whie fingers, lightly stroked his own hands. An expectant lgiht was flickering in his eyes.

“If it is reallly as according to the words of that person, than this [Mysterious Heaven pill] will reallly be far too frightening.” Receiving the jade box with formations, Lin Qingyi deeply breathed in. He slowly opened the jade box.

“En?”

The brows on Lin Qingyi’s face tightened.

All the brightness in his eyes disappeared.

……

……

“En?”

On the quiet room of the fourth floor of White Horse tower.

After uncovering the hood from his head, there was a trace of surprise that appeared in the tired eyes of Lu Zhaoge.

There was a trace of confusion in the eyes that he regarded Ye Congyun and Ye Qingyu with.

And nearly at the same time, Ye Qingyu let out a low gasp of shock.

He had never imagined, in but a months time, Lu Zhaoge had transformed into such an appearance. Dehydrated like a branch, all the skin on his body was like wind dried tagerine pill. His figure teetered and tottered, without any of his original charm and charisma whatsoever.