Airship

It’s people from the Right camp.” Ye Congyun said in a small voice.

Although his martial cultivation was average, but he was well aware of the structure of the entire Youyan army. Seeing the black banners fluttering in the night wind, he instantly recognised the identity of the people coming from the sky and the night. They were namely one of the four main battle camps of the Youyan army, the Right camp.

People from the Right camp?

Why was it that the people from the Vanguard had not yet arrived, but the people from the Right camp had?

Ye Qingyu was slightly taken aback.

“This is the area that the Right camp is in charge off. They should have sensed the turmoil at this location, and therefore arrived so quickly.” Ye Congyun quickly thought of an explanation. “If it is one of the main battle camps of the yOuyan army, it is normal for them to have such a quick reaction.”

That’s right, so the Right camp was responsible for this area.

Ye Qingyu suddenly understood.

In terms of understanding the structure of the Youyan army, his knowledge was far beneath Ye Congyun.

After coming for such a long period of time in Youyan Pass, Ye Qingyu had very little interaction with the other main battle camps in the Youyan army. He had only had contact with the Vanguard when he undertook the mission to infiltrate deep within the Explosive snow glacier. He possessed very little information regarding which camps were responsible for which areas.

The private power of the Patrolling sword envoy was especially high, so traditionally they were not friendly to any of the leaders of the camps to prevent them from participating in the politics of the camp. This would prevent them from favouring anyone and would allow them to remain independent, and avoid being accused of being unfair. Historically, the previous patrolling sword envoys had always been aware of this point, but Ye Qingyu could not care in the least. But he really was far too busy; apart from training he was fighting, so his understanding of the camps was really basic.

His original plan, was that after he entered into the Vanguard, he would follow beside Liu Zongyuan and Wen Wan so he would quickly get familiarised with everything. Who would have thought that ever since Yan Buhui had attacked Youyan Pass, the situation would greatly change, turning chaotic. The Commander of the Vanguard Liu Siufeng was entangled in many affairs, and Ye Qingyu was also the same where he was involved in all sorts of matters.

Therefore the issue of him entering the Vanguard, was temporarily placed in a halt.

After hearing Ye Congyun saying this, Ye Qingyu nodded his head. In his heart, he was thinking he really should understand the Youyan army a little better.

As they spoke, the tens of airships already arrived in the airspace above the training camp.

On the ground, several hundred of cavalry gradually neared, their spears forming a forest. The dragon horse mounts they were riding on were completely covered with armour, their nostrils snorting out white mist. They were like a wall of black steel that gradually advanced towards the outside of the recruit training camp. A smell of steel and blood, crushingly moved forward like a mountain, giving off a feeling that even the air around had solidified.

This was the aura that true soldiers should have.

Even if they were silent and still outside the training camp, but the sensation they gave off, was that as long as an order was given, they would instantly turn into a black steel torrent that would crush all enemies in their path without mercy. The aura that they gave off was enough to make one suffocate. Even Ye Qingyu a martial expert, when facing this black cavalry battalion, felt a tremor in his heart.