Tremors

The white face middle aged man, as one of the elders with real power in the Dragon Tiger sect, was once a famous genius of the martial path in Jianghu fifty or sixty years ago. Although he was shocked, he still reacted. Before Ye Qingyu had completely retreated, he attacked.

[Roar of Tigers in the Mountain].

A very crude name, but this was one of the [Twelves Great Techniques of the Dragon Tiger sect].

During several hundreds years in Heaven Wasteland domain, those experts who died under this move, [The roar of tigers in the mountain] must just be under ten thousand.

And this sort of killing technique, when performed in the hands of an elder of the Dragon tiger sect, was even more frightening than usual. A tiger’s roar shook the heaven, and the figure of the middle aged man blurred, as if he was transforming into a giant saber toothed tiger. A ferocious aura shot to the heavens and this surge of ancient atmosphere completely filled the surroundings, causing one’s soul to quake with fear.

The fierce tiger was like the reaper, both his claws held against the back of Ye Qingyu.

“Die!”

The middle aged man roared, yuan qi exploding.

Since matters had progressed to such a state, there was no longer any way they could resolve it peacefully.

He could be said to have made his resolution to slaughter Ye Qingyu.

Even thought this would anger the Empire, but top level sects had its own resolve and power. Furthermore, this time it was not only the people of the sects who were acting against Ye Qingyu. Even if they were captured right now, they would definitely be able to escape from their crimes in the future and they would definitely be compensated in the future.

Therefore he decided to kill.

And he had acted just when Ye Qingyu was finishing off the other middle aged man.

When the power of the tigers’ roars contacted Ye Qingyu’s back, there was a sinister smile appearing on his face.

The potential of [The Leaf of Youyan] was really unlimited, but it ended here.

To kill a genius, was really something that made someone feel both excited and regret.

“Haha, old bastard, wait for your turn.” Ye Qingyu let out a bellow of rage, the white horse armour appearing.

As one of the important heirlooms of the White Horse tower, the White Horse battle armour that was at the spirit weapon class, was normally nourishing within the Spirit springs in Ye Qingyu’s dantian. At this time, it was already connected to Ye Qingyu’s will and heart. He only needed to will it to instantly summon it, and this white coloured armour instantly protected his entire body

At the same time—

““Protection of Heaven and Earth!”

In this clear shout, a golden coloured light barrier began exploding from around Ye Qingyu’s body that advanced towards all direction. And nearly at the same time, the surrounding air currents solidified. Within Ye Qingyu’s body, a powerful tremor exploded, and this yellow coloured light was like a barrier that protected Ye Qingyu from within.

This was the only defensive technique from the four moves of the Golden armoured king.

Boom!

The power of the roar of tigers in the mountain, finally descended on Ye Qingyu’s body.

But the face of the white faced middle aged man, did not have the slightest hint of triumph. Instead, he had a shocked expression, the explosive powers of both the tiger’s claw seemed to have struck cotton floss, giving him a feeling that power had been transferred nowhere. What followed after was a rebounding force that made both his wrists snap……