Six days of time

There was a display of fire and silver sparks.

A resplendent blossoming silver flower, appeared on the centre of Ye Qingyu’s palm.

This was the strange apparition of the [Supreme Ice Flame].

“How is it……so strong?”

Ye Qingyu’s heart was utterly stunned.

Even when he had previously fully activated the [Supreme Ice Flame], it would at the most form a globe of silver light in his palm or perhaps it would form a paper thin light screen in front of him. But the [Supreme Ice Flame] right now, after it had immersed with that white ball of light, instantly expanded explosively. The concentration surged several times over. When he activated it, it was as if there was a gigantic firework exploding on top his palm, displaying lights that blinded himself.

The next instant, another change occurred.

Ye Qingyu was able to sense, an extremely powerful energy growing within his limbs.。

It seemed to be the purest form of yuan qi energy. Like a mountain’s landslide, it appeared without any warining, and was even greater than the energy he had absorbed from the Origin crystal several days ago.

“This is……an utterly powerful energy……why is it…….within my body?”

Ye Qingyu was somewhat stunned.

“It seems to be…….an energy coming from the [Supreme Ice Flame]? What is happening?”

Ye Qingyu quickly discerned some of the reasons behind this.

But he no longer had the time to give thought to these matters.

Because this vast energy had already completely surged throughout his body. Ye Qingyu felt the meridians in his body, were like the bed of a river. In an instant, it had been completely drowned by river water greater than it could contain. There was wave after wave of sensations of tearing and swollenness. From his body, there were faint and light sounds of his body breaking apart.

Ye Qingyu felt that he was about to explode from the sudden influx of energy.

The power of this energy, had already far exceeded the limits of what his body could withstand.

Thankfully, to erase that strange white coloured power, Ye Qingyu had already activated the [Supreme Ice Flame] at a very taxing level and he had already used the energy of the [Yuan Qi Giant] to constantly replenish the yuan qi in his body. The limits his body could withstand, had already expanded to a very high level. He was able to bear this great increase in energy.

Therefore Ye Qingyu did not explode from this powerful surge of power straight away.

His thoughts like lightning, Ye Qingyu quickly thought of a method to solve his predicament.

Right now what he needed to do, was to forget about everything else. He had to direct and absorb this energy.

And the best method to solve this surge of energy, was unquestionably to direct it to the desert world in his dantian, excavating new yuan qi Spirit Springs.

This was the same as last time when he used the Origin crystal to raise his own strength.

Using the nameless heart sutra, he placed the [Supreme Ice Flame] within the skies of his dantian world. Ye Qingyu directed this surge of energy that had suddenly came, into his dantian world through all the meridians throughout his body. Like the rivers returning to the sea, he attempted to excavate the eye of the Spring.

For Ye Qingyu, this was a perfect opportunity.

It was not worse in any way than once again absorbing the energy of a large piece of Origin crystal.