Flowing Shadow Kill

“The holy child of the Deer cauldron sect?”

There was a meaningful expression on Ye Qingyu’s face.

In an inn several miles away, through the images provided by the [Sentry guard], he could clearly observe everything that occurred within the rubble of the inn. This was due to after he had killed Five Poison Gongzi, he had not only left an ice tombstone behind but he had also taken out a [Sentry guard] from the [Titled Fiendgod chart]. This was used to observe everything that would occur afterwards on the wasteland.

Today he had killed near a hundred people from the Jianghu. This was partly to force those martial artists who did bad deeds as they pleased into line. The other reason, was that he did this to scout ahead.

This was only the beginning.

Ye Qingyu wanted to figure out the reactions of all the different forces.

This morning, Mister Liu had handed a jade scroll to him. Ye Qingyu realised that the Pass Lord’s residence was supporting him, because the day before he had already said he wanted information regarding all the sects. It was abundantly clear what he wanted and what he was going to do. The fact that Mister Liu was willing to give him such information, demonstrated that he was not against Ye Qingyu’s actions.

There were many times, that the Pass Lord’s residence would not openly demonstrate their support. They would use some hidden actions, that clever people would very naturally understand.

Ye Qingyu unquestionably was that kind of clever person.

But as to whether this kind of support had gone through Lu Zhaoge’s approval was unclear to Ye Qingyu right now.

The reason he had left a [Sentry guard] behind in the destroyed guesthouse, was because Ye Qingyu knew after Five Poison Gongzi had died, it would definitely alarm the true experts of the sects leading them to investigate. Although the five poison sect was not within the three sects and three schools, it was still exceedingly famous. It was much stronger than the Xuan sect that he had casually destroyed.

Ye Qingyu wanted to see, just what kind of people would care about this matter.

Furthermore, according to some information Mister Liu had provided, he could vaguely conclude that the Five Poison sect was related to the official with the greatest power in the Empire, the Right Minister. The Right Minister was surnamed Lin, and so was the Five Poison Gongzi. The relationship between them was even more intricate. Once Five Poison Gongzi was killed, the reaction of the sects would turn even more acute.

From the current situation, Ye Qingyu’s guess was right.

The Deer Cauldron sect was one of the top six sects. And the holy child of the Deer Cauldron sect was one of the famous geniuses within these top sects. He was one of the strongest of the newest generation, and was not weaker in the least when compared to Li Qiushui of the Crepe Myrtle sect. His appearance, already indicated too many problems.

This was the first time Ye Qingyu had seen a top genius of the three sects and three schools.

“Very strong.”

Ye Qingyu quickly made an evaluation in his heart.

Even if it was through the [Sentry guard], and there were several kilometres between him and the holy child, Ye Qingyu still felt a pressure from the images in his consciousness. After a slight comparison, Ye Qingyu knew, that the he today, was not the opponent of this person. Even though he had many hidden cards up his sleeve, but as the holy child of a top level sect, there were definitely more hidden cards up the sleeve of Wang Yifeng. One must never underestimate the resources a top level sect possessed.