Come back from Death's Door

Although Lu Zhaoge was not anything like a handsome old man previously, but he had occupied such a powerful position for so long. Adding to this, was the fact that he had already achieved great success in his martial cultivation; it caused him to radiate an air of authority and prestige. There was an aura of glory radiating around him, and he could definitely be called a person without peers. But right now, this deity of the Youyan army was completely withered up, like a dry branch. There was barely any aura of life from him at all, his skin tightly stretched onto his bones. It was as his entire flesh body has been completely sucked dry by something, causing his entire person to become like a corpse.

Lu Zhaoge was currently using his utmost to activate his yuan power, resisting against the two strange and bizarre powers within his body.

It was only that the golden light previously emitted was currently flickering. Compared to the previous days, this golden light had already diminished significantly.

It was really hard for someone to believe, that the old man sitting on that mat like a withered tree, was previously the deity of the Youyan army.

An entire two hours passed.

A jet of blood spat out from Lu Zhaoge’s lips.

Boom!

When the black coloured blood landed on the floor, there was a great pit that was instantly made from the eriosion. Flames flickered from it, emitting a peculiar aura of evil.

Seeing this scene, Mister Liu, Liu Siufeng and Zhang San were all utterly shocked.

“Big brother, are you okay?” Zhang San was the first to rush over, holding Lu Zhaoge with utmost care.

The other people also instantly encircled him.

Lu Zhaoge slowly opened his eyes, drawing in a long deep breath. He minutely nodded his head. With a bitter smile: “I’m fine, it’s just that…..I failed again.”

Previously when he had attempted to erase the strange powers within his body, he purely thought he would use his ultimate yuan powers to directly eject and erase the curse from the bone dagger as well as the flames of darknes. There was not a need to waste his blood essence. But in these days, even if he used his blood essence to eject these strange power from within his blood, it would not work.

For an extreme level expert like him, every drop of blood was incomparably precious. It was the result of many long years of cultivation. Cutting his own blood essence away, was equal to him decreasing in power, and was comparable to a normal person crippling themselve. But there still were not any effects.

Lu Zhaoge deeply breathed in.

His chests that was rapidly heaving, gradually settled down.

“I don’t care. Could it be that those retards of the Imperial family really eats shit? They still haven’t sent the [Lotus Fire of the Black Moon] here after such a long time. I can’t wait anymore. Big brother, let me personally go to the Capital. Even if I have to take it by force, I’ll get the [Lotus Fire of the Black Moon] for you to recover form your injuries!”

Zhang San’s face was completely red with fury. He could not help but bellow in rage.

“I’ll accompany him.” Liu Siufeng also tightly clenched his fist.

In front of other people, they were powerful great figures, legendary people that were like high mountains. But right now, these commanders seemed to have reverted to what they were like in their youth, turning frantic and impatient.

“I’ll also go.” Peng Yizhen grinded his teeth.

Liu Yuqing’s face faintly changed. He wanted to say something, but in the end did not utter a word.