Do you have the requirements?

Everywhere looked towards the voice.

They could see a young man wearing a brocaded robe around twenty years of age, holding his nose with one hand with irritation amidst all the dust. His other hand was constantly patting at some dirt on his sleeve, and was currently screaming for the doctors to attend to him.

This young man had purple coloured silk robe, eagle nose, and his eyebrows were like blades. There was a scarlet red long sword held at his waist, and there was the pattern of the Great Dipper on the hilt of the sword. Every star was the colour of faint purple, and there was an indistinct peculiarness about it. There was a thick sense of self importance in the tone of his words.

A person from the sects?

Ye Qingyu faintly frowned.

From the appearance of this hook nosed young man, he was evidently someone from the sects. This type of attitude where he thought he was better than anyone else, was exceedingly similar to the people of the Jianghu he had met today at the [Breeze and Drizzle building]. They were evidently the same kind of people.

“Your senior brother is?” The scholarly minor military officer turned his head to look at the hook nose young man. Giving off a gesture, he directed the military doctor to give emergency treatment to the old woman.

“Violet Seven stars sect, [Heartbroken Palm], Qi Yong, is my senior brother.” The hook nosed man had a face of pride and braggery, saying: “What about it? Do you know right now……whatever, talking to a tiny little officer like you is like playing a harp to a cow. Where is the doctor, quickly follow me…..”

Violet Seven stars sect?

Everyone let out a breath of shock together.

The Violet Seven stars sect was one of the six greatest sects within Snow Empire, similar to the Crepe Myrtle sect. It could also be counted as one of the top secret martial grounds within the borders of Snow empire. If one was comparing history and background, then the Violet Seven stars sect had an even longer history than the Crepe Myrtle sect. It was an extremely ancient sect.

The scholarly young officer looked at the rather serious injury of the young man and his old mother that had already fell unconscious. There was a face of conflict on him as he said: “Little brother, we only have one doctor here right now. There are also several injured people in the tent that needs treatment. If the injury of your senior brother is not particularly serious, then please wait for a short moment, or perhaps bring him towards the tent for treatment. How about this?”

Such a method, could be counted as solving matters in a fair manner.

Ye Qingyu once again gave a second glance towards this scholarly military officer.

Youyan’s army lower ranking officers had really been trained well, one could not help but praise them. Comparatively, the soldiers of the camps that were the main participants of battle, their quality were higher many times over than the soldiers of the supply department. This made Ye Qingyu’s impression of the Youyan Army rise significantly.

But—

“Who is your little brother? Are you fit to call me as brother? Also, what did you just say? Did you just dare to deny me?”

Thie hook nosed violet disciple instantly began inexplicably shouting.

In his eyes, there were both shock and rage. Pointing his finger at the nose of the minor military officer, he scolded loudly: “You are only a tiny low ranking officer. In my eyes, you are not even a fart. I give face to the Youyan Army by asking you, but you really think you are someone special, to dare deny me? Are you looking to die? Speak, what is your name?”