Could it be he was Marquis Ye?

“Yuanxing, you bring Ling’er to the Vanguard to test his martial heart, meridians and talent. Come back and report back to me.” For Ye Qingyu to teach this little brat, he first needed to investigate clearly the talent and foundations of Ling’er. There were no testing implements or formations within the White Horse tower, so he needed to borrow the power of the Vanguard.

Ye Qingyu directed.

Right now Ye Qingyu could already be counted as someone belonging to the Vanguard. Bai Yuanxing had went many times to the Vanguard, so he was extremely familiar with the people in the Vanguard.

Bai Yuanxing prepared a little, then brought Jin Ling’er out.

After Ye Qingyu had finished the breakfast Mother Wu prepared and finished his cultivation training in the early morning, he changed into a fresh set of clothes. He also departed.

He did not have any particular aim, two hands behind his back, strolling on the streets and merging with the flow of people.

……

……

Four hours later.

Noon.

Common Liquor house.

Ye Qingyu, while laughing, pushed open the short door. A hot and bustling atmosphere came surging out.

“You little kid, you dare to come again?” A large man seeing Ye Qingyu, instantly slapped the table and stood up, shouting. “Brother, come out. This little brat has come again, yesterday matters were far too shameful. How is that so many people would have fallen to this little kid, today we must not lose………….. Little kid, let’s compete in drinking alcohol, do you dare?”

Ye Qingyu laughed uproariously. “Come, come, come. Whoever doesn’t dare is a grandson.”

Everyone chuckled greatly within the Liquor House.

The female proprietor with the figure of a bucket rushed over as she heard the news. When she saw Ye Qingyu, her smile and eyes was so great that they formed narrow cracks.

Very quickly, the loud sounds of drinking games began exploding madly within this little Liquor house. With Ye Qingyu at its centre, a group of large and burly men surrounded him with red faces, their fists madly moving, spit and saliva flying anywhere. Ye Qingyu did not reject anyone, lifting one of his legs on the table, unrolling his sleeves and sticking out his chest, yelling loudly as he played……..

There was clamorous laughter everywhere within the liquor store.

“Hey, have you heard, on the Yong’an Street, there has been someone who died. There were several that were beaten alive by the people of the sects.”

“I’ve heard about it already. I heard that the scum of the sects used the excuse to capture demons to obstruct the way of a young lady. They wanted to search her body no matter what, and the mother of this girl wanted to halt them, but both her legs were broken. This was just so tragic; they do this without regard for laws and heavens. The end result was that there were experts of the army who could not bear to watch this and wanted to punish these six scums of the sects. These scum were beaten alive on the streets……”

Within the liquor house, there were people loudly discussing.

Noon was namely the time of lunch. There were more and more people entering into the liquor house, and all sorts of assorted information from various channels passed through the mouths of the customers to this place.

The people who came after, familiarly and easily immersed themselves into such discussion.

“It is not only the Yong’an Street. On the main West Road, there were tens of experts from the sects that were also beaten to death…… It was said that it was because tens of these fellows accused the [Zhen Pavilion] store of hiding demon race within. They forced entry to search, breaking many things, and furthermore wanted to steal the treasures of that store. The consequence was that there was a bystander nearby that killed them all, punch by punch……”