Meeting again

“Oh ” That’s quite punctual.” Ye Qingyu’s eyebrows rose, nodding his head.

All the ingredients had been gathered; now he could finally begin attempting to refine the pill.

According to the pill formula Li Shizen gave him, the [Mysterious Heaven pellet] was an extremely special pill. Its only use was to increase the yuan qi within a martial expert, replenishing their yuan qi. Its effect was similar to an Origin crystal. But compared to the Origin crystal, an item naturally born from this world, it had slightly worser effects. However, it was more easily obtained compared to the Origin crystal.

After his first attempt at the Hundred Herb Hall, Ye Qingyu knew that the ingredients to create the [Mysterious Heaven pellet] were easily procured. And compared to the value of this Mysterious Heaven pellet, the price of these ingredients were not expensive at all.

Bai Yuanxing brought the ingredients from the Hundred Herb Hall over. It was enough to fill two large boxes that were sealed very well. This was a seal specially used by the Hundred Herb Hall, and on the silver wood material there were formations inscribed. It could help further maintain the medicinal properties of these herbs and preserve them.

Once the box was opened, there was a fragrance of herbs that leaked out.

Ye Qingyu inspected carefully for a while. After confirming that there were not any difference to the spirit herbs on the Pill formula, he resealed the boxes. He told Bai Yuanxing to bring these two large boxes to the quiet room of the fourth floor.

Mother Wu very quickly carried a hearty and large dinner to Ye Qingyu.

As the tempting smell of food attacked his nose, Ye Qingyu’s appetite could not help but be aroused. He came over to enjoy the food.

With his current cultivation, he would not be affected too greatly even if he did not eat for an entire month. But eating was a practice deeply ingrained in a human’s soul. Even top level, extreme level experts would not abstain from eating for a long time; they would also partake in mortal food. This was even more so for Ye Qingyu who possessed a glutton for his battle pet.

The intricate dishes and bowls completely filled the table.

Mother’s Wu prowess in cooking, also grew rapidly. It could nearly be compared to the growth of Ye Qingyu’s cultivation.

Jin Ling’er and the other two children stood looking at the delicious food on the table, their eyes opened wide and saliva dripping.

“You two little things, quickly shoo. Don’t stay here and make me embarrassed. Have you finished your chores?” Mother Wu quickly gave a signal to her own children, telling them to depart quickly, fearing these children would cause Ye Qingyu to feel annoyed.

As for Jin Ling’er, he was a officially recruited person of the White Horse tower. She naturally did not dare order him about.

The two little children were somewhat hurt, but they knew what to do. They turned and prepared to leave.

Ye Qingyu smiled slightly.

He could see through Mother Wu’s intention.

“Don’t go, come and eat together. “ Ye Qingyu pointed at the seats next to the table with a smile. “A person eating alone cannot enjoy themselves. Only when eating together can food become delicious. Don’t make me seem like a lonely person. Little Ying, Little Qi, come sit over there. Also Ling’er……”

Mother Wu’s two children, the boy was called Li Ying, eight years old while the girl was called Li Qi, six years old.

“How can this do…..” Mother Wu was shocked.