An opportunity

Ye Qingyu lifted his head slightly to give a look to Shopkeeper Sui.

From his impression, Shopkeeper Sui was an extremely calm and collected person, with a shrewdness about him. Right now he was loudly exclaiming, as if he had been provoked and incited by something. This was not fitting with his personality. Could it be that he had said something wrong?

“A pill that has no aftereffects and increase one’s inner yuan?” Shopkeeper Sui deeply breathed in, then said: “Friend, perhaps you have encountered some trouble and are lacking for money. The Hundred Herb Hall can provide some assistance, but don’t come here to scam us. I am not that experienced, but even I have some understanding towards pills. The pill that you just described, it is impossible for it to exist in this world.”

Saying this, his gaze was like lightning as he scrutinised Ye Qingyu’s reaction.

Ye Qingyu hesitated, not saying anything.

When Shopkeeper Sui thought he had pierced through the scam of this mysterious person, when that voice like metal grating together once again sounded: “Whether it’s real or not, one test can determine this.”

Shopkeeper Sui was taken aback.

His conviction was immediately slightly shakened.

The white robed mysterious person in front of him had an aura as deep as an abyss, and towering like a mountain peak. Evidently he had carefully concealed his yuan qi fluctuations, but Shopkeeper Sui could still sense that the strength of this person was not normal at all. He had originally thought that he was an expert trying to obtain some money, but he did not imagine that he would be so calm……could he have wrongly accused him?

Deeply breathing in, Shopkeeper Sui confirmed once again. “Do you mean, that the effects of your Mysterious Heaven Pellet, is that not only can it increase a thirty Spirit Spring expert cultivation by half a year, but it also does not have any after effects? Is it like so?”

Ye Qingyu nodded his head.

“Do you know, just how against the heavens such a pill is? Even the pill known as number one for increasing one yuan’s qi, the [Seizing Heaven Pill] that is held in secrecy in the Crepe Myrtle sect, doesn’t have such a terrifying property. Although after ingesting it, your yuan qi will indeed increase, but the yuan qi is impure and muddled. One needs three months to completely get rid of all the impurities. One [Seizing Heaven Pill] is already an extremely valuable treasure…..” Shopkeeper Sui continued on in disbelief…….

Ye Qingyu suddenly stood up.

“Other people cannot create it, but this does not represent that my master cannot create it.” Under the hood, he said: “I don’t want to waste my breath. Whether you will take it or not, give me an answer.”

Shopkeeper Sui’s argument abruptly halted.

He looked towards Ye Qingyu, sensing the strong confidence he had. His stubborn conviction was shaken.

“Fine…….” He took a step back. “Then the pill that you mentioned……did you bring it?”

Ye Qingyu uncovered his hand, a flicker of light flashing on his hand.

Two pills like the size of a Longan that was jade green appeared in his palm. It was the [Mysterious Heaven Pellet].

To prevent the medicinal properties from escaping, Ye Qingyu had already used the method outlined in the [Sole Will of the Cauldron] to seal the fragrance of the pills. Under a thin layer of green, there was a faint light shimmering causing the two pills to possess an aura of mysteriousness. From its appearance, it was definitely convincing.