Impossible

When Ye Qingyu walked out with a fatigued face from the quiet room, the silly dog Little Nine had still not yet returned.

“He really is an unreliable fellow…….”

Ye Qingyu shook his head.

He was not worried about safety of that silly dog, but he was worried that he would be distracted by other things when he was performing his task and gone off to play. After all, for a pure glutton, causing chaos was normal for him. If everything went smoothly, that would be abnormal. If he tarried for a few days, then perhaps it would disrupt his plans.

Downstairs.

Mother Wu had already prepared the morning meal.

Ye Qingyu wen to the rear courtyard and after inspecting the progress of Bai Yuanxing, Jin Ling’er, Li Qi and Li Ying, they ate breakfast together.

In these days, everyone had gotten used to Marquis Ye’s way of acting without any pretense or sense of superiority. The conversation while they were eating, had a relaxed and at ease atmosphere. Ye Qingyu would occasionally make some jokes, as well as giving some advice to the cultivation problems of the four people.

These four did not have much martial foundations at all.

What Ye Qingyu taught them was the basic methods to train one body learnt in the White Deer academy. There were roughly the most traditional ways to train your martial foundation such as the Snake, bear, tiger stance.

Before truly entering the Spirit Spring stage, Ye Qingyu decided not to teach them the battle techniques within the ancient bronze book, [Titled Fiendgod chart].

For a novice martial artist, it was most important for them to walk a orthodox cultivation path. These basic martial cultivation techniques had already undergone countless changes and alterations by a myriad of previous martial artists. This was a path that although was not ornate and complex, but was truly great. With Ye Qingyu’s understanding of the martial way, this was the best choice to make for a novice to create their foundation.

Until today, Ye Qingyu had not yet decided whether to allow Jin Ling’er to cultivate in the [Flowing Shadow Kill].

After several days of cultivation, the talent of the four also became evident.

Jin Ling’er’s talent was the greatest, with Li Ying and Li Qi following behind. And as for Bai Yuanxing who was the oldest, his martial talent was unquestionably the worst.

Evidently Bai Yuanxing had also noticed this point, but he did not exhibit too great a disappointment. He still trained extremely hard along with the three. From a very early period of time, he already knew very clearly, just what was his martial talent like.

Ye Qingyu admired Bai Yuanxing’s personality and heart very much.

And as for the closeness of their relationships, Ye Qingyu had the greatest admiration and feelings for Bai yuanxing who he knew the longest.

In his heart, he was wondering just how could he give aid to Bai Yuanxing.

After they had finished the morning meal, Bai Yuanxing and the others returned to train in the rear courtyard.

Ye Qingyu put on a change of casual dress, and after disguising himself for a bit, headed towards the direction of the Hundred herb hall.

There was a very important matter that he had to do in Hundred herb hall.

Compared to several days ago, there were much less people on the streets of Youyan Pass. There was a bleakness emanating in the air. The arrival of the spring did not seem to bring much warmth like previous years to the city located within the ice and snow. Apart from two large stores that were still running on the two sides of the streets, the majority of little stores had already closed. As for the little stands on the two sides of the streets, they had long disappeared.