There's only one person

Ye Congyun followed Ye Qingyu instructions, relaxing his entire body and closing both of his eyes. He could not see what was happening, but he was able to feel, a stream of warmth that entered between his brows, like a bubbling spring that flowed to his head slowly then continued on spreading to other places within his body…….

This feeling was similar to the sensation of slowly being submerged into hot water, his entire body gradually being enveloped.

Under the sunlight shining from the window outside, Ye Qingyu examined Ye Congyun’s state in detail.

When he had returned last night, he had already began to refine this drop of blood.

After the arduous effort the last few weeks, the power of the flame of darkness held within that drop of blood was already basically under his control. Therefore, during this evening he had managed to completely erase the power of the flames of darkness from that drop of blood after a short period of time.

The power of the flames of darkness was extremely tyrannical, containing the terrifying scorching and burning power of the fires of darkness. Ye Qingyu originally wanted to treat it the same as that white drop of blood contained the power of the Curse, to directly refine it and incorporate it within his body to strengthen his cultivation.

But as he remembered another matter, Ye Qingu suddenly felt that perhaps by saving the yuan essence of darkness from this drop of blood, would prove to be much more useful in the future.

Ultimately, Ye Qingyu decided to utilise the [Sole Will of the Heaven Earth Copper Cauldron] technique and seal it away, preserving it within the [Heaven and Earth Cauldron].

As for the pure droplet of blood that was left behind, after long consideration, Ye Qingyu paid a visit to the Hundred herb hall overnight. He awoke the sleeping Shopkeeper Sui, and discussed in detail whether there were any other methods to cure the weak blood constitution. He finally decided to use the power of this droplet of blood, to fundamentally change the foundation of Ye Congyun.

This droplet of blood belonged to the incredible body of Lu Zhaoge. What was contained within was a vast yuan power that normal experts could barely begin to imagine. If it was incorporated into his own body, Ye Qingyu did not doubt in the least, that it would at least explosively increase his own cultivation by around five Spirit springs, similar to the strange white drop of blood….

The effect of this droplet of blood, could be called a rare Spirit Pill.

But Ye Qingyu did not hesitate in the slightest, deciding to use it to cure Ye Congyun’s condition.

The debt that Ye Qingyu owed to the sentries was so great, that even if Ye Qingyu destroyed his body in repaying them, it was hard to repay even the slightest of fractions.

That day, if not for the sentries sacrificing their bodies to delay his pursuers, Ye Qingyu would not even have been able to meet Chen Moyun but be played to the death by Liu Yuancheng. It was further impossible without them to have such a fortuitous encounter. It was a pity that Ye Qingyu had live on, while those heroic sentries had been sacrificed.

This had always been the greatest pain within Ye Qingyu’s heart.

It could be said that he tried to repay the debt he owed to the sentries by giving what he could to Ye Congyun.

This was especially so after he understood the personality and attributes of the little brother of that sentry, causing him to appreciate him even more. Furthermore, they both had the name of Ye. In Ye Qingyu’s heart, he had already regarded Ye Congyun as someone like family.

That night, Ye Qingyu had even paid hundred herb hall a visit over night, and woken up the dreary Shopkeeper Sui. After detailed discussion, and confirming there were no other methods to cure the Weak Blood constitution, he made his decision.