You deserved to be hit

“What? What’s so great about the Hundred herb hall?” Of the crowd of Jianghu people, there was a young person with purple robes that abruptly turned back. He coldly evaluated shopkeeper Sui with a glance, contempt in his face.

“There is nothing so great about Hundred herb hall.” Shopkeeper Sui harshly replied. “But if you want to capture my herbal masters within Hundred Herb hall, then you will have to think about this twice.”

“Hm, really?” The purple robed young man laughed.

The surrounding Jianghu people also began chuckling.

Ye Qingyu gave these people a glance, recognising them as the disciples of the Violet Seven stars sect. Within, there were the people who were taken care of by him previously – including the junior brother Lin. His swollen face had already returned to normal, and the teeth that were knocked out, had been replaced. There did not seem to be too much difference from his usual appearance. It was only that in his expression, there seemed to be an evil fire hiding within, a poisonous gaze flickering within his eyes.

“We’ve long heard that the Hundred herb hall could not be provoked. However……” Saying this, the young man that just spoke coldly sneered. “But we did not imagine, that the Hundred herb hall would shelter the demon race.”

As these words were said, the expression of everyone’s faces changed.

Sheltering the demon race?

Hundred herb hall?

This was a truly grave matter.

In that instant, everyone looked towards shopkeeper Sui. If the Hundred herb hall was really proven to have some sort of relationship with the demon race, then it was not just a simple matter of a herbal master being dragged away. Most likely, even the entire Hundred herb hall would not be able to bear this crime. One most know, that the demon race had became the topic of conversation that caused peoples faces to pale whenever they discussed this issue within Youyan Pass.

Shopkeeper Sui was taken aback, then chuckled coldly. “Whether I have or have not sheltered the demon race, is not something that could be determined without proof by someone like you. Don’t try to spread lies and rumours here. If you really have suspicions, then you should let the Youyan army investigate. You are only someone without status of the Jianghu, you dare smear the name of the Hundred herb hall? Do you not want to live anymore?”

These words powerfully resonated throughout the room.

Hundred herb hall had never lacked for status; after all these years of cooperating with the army, how was it possible for them to be threatened by these Jianghu people.

“Haha, Hundred herb hall is really too glorious.” The young person of the Violet Seven stars sect began chuckling, taking out an oval shaped seal and waving it about. “We are under orders from the military supply department, to capture the demonic creatures within the city, what about it? Can this be counted as the judgement of the Youyan army? Does your Hundred herb hall, accept this?”

Shopkeeper Sui gave a glance at this, his heart dropping.

This oval shaped seal, was really the military seal of the supply department.

Why would there be a military seal of the supply department on the body of these Jianghu people?

The matter became hard to handle.

Hundred herb hall had always maintained an excellent relationship with the army, but it did have some small conflict with the head of the military supply department Zhang San. The relationship between them was not that good. The primary reason for this was that the personality of Zhang San was far too greedy; he began taxing more and more of the herbs that Hundred herb hall provided to the army. This had already exceeded the warning limits of the Hundred herb hall. For the whole Hundred herb hall, it was not too great a problem if they gave some herbs and money to Zhang San. But the true problem was, that if they gifted Zhang San with too many things, this would break the laws of the Empire. This was truly the matter they needed to be careful of.