Forcefully refining the blood

Ye Qingyu knew, that within this strange blood, there were different kinds of energy that were ‘fighting’ once again.

In this period of time, this drop of blood would act up every day. The strange white power inside, the flame of darkness and another vast power would fight between the three of them constantly. All of them wanted to swallow and devour the other two. Every time they fought, they would cause great destruction to Ye Qingyu’s palm.

If not for the divine [Supreme Ice flame] suppressing these powers, Ye Qingyu would have long been completely annihilated by these three terrifying forces.

By relying on the [Supreme Ice Flame], Ye Qingyu constantly grinded these three forces down, wanting to drive them outside his body.

And after his painstaking efforts these days, the three powers contained within that droplet of blood were constantly weakened. Compared to what it once was, it was now slightly weaker.

At the same time, Ye Qingyu deepened his understanding of the [Supreme Ice flame].

Right now, he was already many times more familiar with controlling the [Supreme Ice Flame].

With a will of his heart, a spark of silver coloured fire appeared above the palm of his hand, encircling and burning around that droplet of blood.

Ye Qingyu sat in a meditative position, deep in thought.

“In these days, this droplet of blood is acting up more and more frequently. And it seems like every time, it is that vast energy that first instigates the battle…..” Ye Qingyu had already began to notice some patterns in these days.

This huge vast power, should be the original power of this drop of blood.

And the strange white power as well as the flames of darkness, were external powers that had arrived.

Right now, Ye Qingyu had already managed to guess at something.

In the battle that day, there were not many people who possessed such a level of power. After some thought, he could nearly confirm who the owner of this drop of blood was.

If Ye Qingyu’s guess was not wrong, this drop of blood should have come from the War God of Youyan Pass, Lu Zhaoge.

Only in the blood of Lu Zhaoge, would there be such a vast and powerful martial energy held within.

That day, he had fallen into the trap of Yan Buhui and Song Xiaojun. He was first injured with the white bone dagger of Yan Buhui, then he was burnt by the flames of darkness of Song Xiaojun. It was very possible that his body would contain the power of that bone dagger as well as the power of the flames of darkness. That was exactly three types of power.

From the circumstantial information, this seems to fully confirm his guesses.

Although that drop of blood had left the body of Lu Zhaoge, but it still contained his martial cultivation and power. Therefore, it should possess some connection with Lu Zhaoge’s body. The reason that this drop of blood was acting more and more frequently and acutely these days, should be because that Lu Zhaoge was attempting to use his own power to erase the external energies within his body.

But through Ye Qingyu’s observation of this droplet of blood, it seemed that the process of Lu Zhaoge’s recovery was not going so well.

“The reason Lu Zhaoge is rushing to treat his wounds is because of the springtime offensive of the Youyan army is like a drawn back arrow. It must be let loose. The time is nearer and nearer till the offensive. If his injuries do not heal by then, then the plan of the Youyan army will be destroyed by half. There will be no way for the springtime offensive to have its intended effect…”