Spread these words

“I really did not imagine there would be someone unafraid to die, to stand out here and spout such nonsense. Little brat, what is your name.” The muscular violet seven stars sect disciple’s facial expression emitted an ominous aura, pushing apart the crowd and striding out. He evaluated Ye Qingyu up and down, then said, “Someone from the sects? Or someone within the army?”

Ye Qingyu let out a faint smile. “What if I’m of the sects? What if I’m of the army?”

“If you are someone from within the sects, then I will cripple your yuan qi cultivation, and notify your masters to come collect you. If you are someone from within the army, then I will cripple your yuan qi cultivation, and notify your superiors to come collect you.” This muscular violet seven stars sect disciple had an attitude as if he was giving judgement, as if the right to decide life and death was within his hands. In a matter of fact tone: “Collaborating with the demon race, death must be the punishment. No matter what, you cannot bear the consequences of your action today.”

“What if I can bear the consequences?” Ye Qingyu seemingly grinned at everyone around him. “Your name was Qi Yong of the Violet Seven Stars sect?”

This Violet Seven stars sect was slightly taken aback “You know of my name?”

Ye Qingyu shrugged his shoulder nonchalantly while saying, “I guessed it. In these days, I heard there was a trash called the [Breaking Intestines Palm] that was injured by the demon race. So that trash was you?”

“You’re looking for your own death.” Qi Yong’s rage shot to the heavens. “Do you dare say it again?”

“Say it again? Haha, this is really rare, there’s someone who want to be insulted a second time.” Ye Qingyu smiled slightly. “But I am very happy to fulfill your wishes. That’s right, you want me repeat my entire words right now, or do you just want me to repeat the part saying ‘so that trash was you’?”

Puchi!

There was someone who could not help but spurt with laughter from the side.

These bunch of Jianghu people, entered with a unfriendly and vicious attitude. They had the entire mindset of not paying any heed to anyone. There were many people who could not bear to watch this, rage arising in their hearts. But they did not dare say anything against them. Adding to this, the Jianghu strangers has caused chaos and turbulence within Youyan Pass, breaking apart the orderly lifestyle of the citizens of Youyan Pass. There were many people already dissatisfied with these outsiders.

Although many people did not know Ye Qingyu’s identity, but seeing him ridicule this bunch of Jianghu people, they felt their resentment being vented by these words.

But for the people of the Violet Seven stars sect, Ye Qingyu’s words were a provocation that they could not endure no matter what.

“You want to die? I’ll help you make your wishes come true.” Qi Yong grounded his teeth in anger, a flash of killing intent flashed across his eyes. He took a step forward, his figure like the movements of a ghost. Coming before Ye Qingyu in an instant, a moving black radiance appeared in his massive hands that headed like lightning towards ye Qingyu’s chest.

An acute bloody and poisonous odour began emanating from this strange palm.

This was a killing move that he struck out with.

He wanted to kill for sure.

“Ahhhhh…..” There was someone so shocked they sharply screeched.

There were also people shutting their eyes.

Ye Qingyu lifted his hands.

HIs palm met that massive palm of Qi yong

Pang!