This is Youyan Pass

On the ice tombstone, there were words, that was like as if it was etched using a steel hook. Every stroke of the characters had an ominous killing intent that shot out.

The experts of the military that had rushed here had relaxed expressions after being taken aback at reading the characters on the ice tombstone.

They originally thought it was the people of the sects causing trouble here and that it would be troublesome for them to maintain order. But they had not thought it was the Marquis Ye that was all the rage who had acted. After connecting this incident with all the information this morning, it seemed like that Ye Qingyu really wanted to act against the people of the sects with the force of thunder.

Although the experts of the army had never heard of the Five poison gongzi before, but to have been targeted by Marquis Ye , it was most likely that he was not a good person anyway. He most likely deserved his death.

These days there were many people that had arrived from the sects. They said that had came to provide aid, but had caused the entire Youyan Pass to fall into chaos. There were many military officers who could not bear to watch this, but as a result of the strict military order ,they had no way of retaliating.

After hearing about the actions of Marquis Ye today, and how he had slaughtered the people of the Jianghu in rage, countless soldiers and officers had jumped up with excitement.

Everyone felt, that the way Marquis Ye did things was thunderous and great. No wonder he came from the military.

This was the true style of a soldier.

Disregarding whether he was right or wrong in this matter, the large majority of the army stood on the side of Marquis Ye. From the perspective of their emotions, they entirely supported Ye Qingyu.

But the complexions of the experts of the sects that came here after hearing the news completely changed after seeing this tombstone.

“What Five poison gongzi has died?”

“Even the five poison gongzi has been killed?”“

“This…..according to the rumours, does the Five poison Gongzi not have a significant background, and is someone of the Empire? How could…..how could he be killed by Ye Qingyu.

“In this half a day, Ye Qingyu has already killed near a hundred people from the sects. He is completely a killing demon….this is too exaggerated….in these days, the five poison gongzi has not done anything in Youyan Pass. Why has even he suffered under the cruel hands of Ye Qingyu?”

“Quickly return and report this back to senior brother Qiushui……”

The people that had first arrived were the experts of the sects. Their strengths were not low, and they could be counted as significant people. After their shock, they felt wave after wave of anger. As the saying goes, where they were seated determined what their attitude would be. Today, near a hundred Jianghu people had died. As someone belonging to this group, they naturally felt distress.

“The military will have to give an accounting for this matter.” An elder that came from the Deer cauldron sect said furiously. In front of all the officers, he pointed at the ice tombstone. “This murderous demon Ye Qingyu, in just half a day, have slaughered near a hundred people of the Jianghu. His cruel methods, utterly causes one to shiver. The military will have to give an explanation for his actions.”

“That’s right. This cannot go on any longer. Will he only give up once have killed everyone from Jianghu?”

“For such a butcher, just what merits does he have that he is able to gain such a heroic military position?”